Welcome 71monacomoparmechanic to FCBO!

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jim. I'm a professional chrysler jeep dodge mechnic for 15 years. Life long c body owner. I bought my first c body 440 1970 town and country when i was 14 then was forced to sell it after a few years because my dad made me get it out of his small heating and cooling shop because at the time I didnt have the cash or knowlege to get it restored right. After that bought a 71 fury 3 with a 383 for a daily driver. While i still had that I liked the c body style so much Bought a 71 dodge monaco with 383 which i still own.

Welcome — I have a ‘71 too! Mine is here. Would you post pics of yours?

PS: @detmatt is local to you. I’ve never met him but, like many other board members, he’s been very generous with his advice/help to FCBOers and he knows a lot!

PPS: there is a small Midwest meet at Volo on June 22, and a huge Canadian meet at MoparFest in mid-August. Are you planning to attend either/both?

Last edited:
Welcome I am a 71 Dodge Monaco owner as well!

MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1533859510905.jpg

Thanks. Yea those are 20's from new chargers. I still have the original wheels and hubcaps but there are really no performance 15 inch tires so these work

Hello and Welcome from CT. Great looking car and great story too. Love the color and the fact that its a hardtop. Looks very sharp

Back