Welcome Beautiful Brute 1962 to FCBO!

Reaction score
Well my friend Eric otherwise known as three 300s told me that a story about my mothers hot rod was on this forum and I do on the car and I do drive it and I'd love to be a part of this conversation

Hey Denielle! Welcome to the site! I can't wait to see you and the Beautiful Brute this season.

welcome from wet n sunny california , thats great your interested in your mom's car . and your continuing to drive the ride , great story great car , and some great people keeps it going . are you planing to convert the car back to the cross ram sonic intake or going with the up grade ?

Welcome, how about a picture for reference. I'm not sure what car is being discussed.
Detroit Gearhead Gals' 1962 300 Sport
00-1-2-jpg.116745

Well my friend Eric otherwise known as three 300s told me that a story about my mothers hot rod was on this forum and I do on the car and I do drive it and I'd love to be a part of this conversation

I meant to say I own and drive that car only when the weather permits of coarse and I actually do work on it

I meant to say I own and drive that car only when the weather permits of coarse and I actually do work on it

Hey! Welcome to FCBO. Glad you are here. I remeber meeting you and seeing your car at the 300 Club Meet in McCungie, PA. Very neat car with a great history.

Back