Welcome, grandpas69

Hello from Northeast Ohio! My Grandpa left my Dad and I his 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible. My Grandpa bought the car in the 1980s. He passed away in 2005. My Grandpa had some body work done in the early 90s, and had it painted black. The black top was replaced as well. It has white interior. My dad is an excellent mechanic, and we are both Mopar guys. The car runs and drives, but there are some issues.
The Issues: the trans leaks, the power steering leaks, and the front of the car is sagging. My dad said that he thought that the torsion bars are cranked up all the way, but the the car is still pretty low in the front. He used to take it to a local car show, but said he isn't comfortable driving it with suspension the way it is.
At some point, I have to get the car jacked up and take a look at the suspension. I live about 35 minutes away. Once I get some pictures, I will post them.

Hi there, JJ here, we met at Norwalk, I had the Red 69 300, we talked just before I left. Would love to see some pics of the car, and as I told you that day, don't get rid of it.

Back