Welcome justa phaze to FCBO!

justa phaze

Reaction score
I have two 66's , a wag and a sport hdtp . searching for a bunch of parts that were lost in my garage fire over the holidays.Fortunately the cars are going to survive.so my search is on
Thanks,

Welcome aboard and good luck with your search. Sorry to hear about the fire, man!

Yes, welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Sorry about your fire. Happy to hear you will persevere!

Welcome from the Mitten, fire sucks, best of luck with your parts search.

I have two 66's , a wag and a sport hdtp . searching for a bunch of parts that were lost in my garage fire over the holidays.Fortunately the cars are going to survive.so my search is on
Thanks,

i have 65 300 but I took a part a 65 newport I know the glass and interior are the same as 66. the 65 newport was 2 door i can't use the glass the newport was heater only and my 300 is conv. and has a/c so the dash parts are different if you are interest you can e mail. me at jealex1326@gmail.com or call at863-899-5988 i'm in lakeland fl usa

Really appreciate the welcome to your site. This is definitely my first go around with this type of situation. Not real sure about the losses but I can speculate that the primary losses to the Sport are exterior moldings {other than 1/4 panel trim .... the long ones that were stored separately } and interior pieces including console.I will have a better idea as to the wins and losses after I can enter the building.Weather is not on our side
Thanks Again

Hello ,
update time
The eagle has landed in the form of a 66 sport donor car sporting what I believe to be a 4th gen Mustang spoiler ..... a fine choice .... Lol
Perfect scenario being it has a black interior ( complete and decent ) and a majority of the trim bits that perished in our fire.The front shot of the grill and bump is the mock up install on our orig paint Metallic mauve car that we are restoring.The only trim missing is the left lower 1/4 trim for and aft of the skirt
sport parts1.jpg
sport parts2.jpg
sport2.jpg
sport3.jpg

Last edited:
Update number 2
The wag will live.limited parts needed on this one.Could use good drivers door panel and exterior door trim.That would be it.The before pic was days after incident and after pics were taken months later after extensive time with good ole oxi clean
cheers
Rob
fury wag before.jpg
fury wag after.jpg
fury wag after 2.jpg

Back