Welcome Pingvinov to FCBO!

Pingvinov

Reaction score
DSC03054.jpg
I bought a totally dead 1974 Fury hardtop back in 1996, restored it completely and still own it today. It's my summer weekend ride and I love it. My baby is the only 2- door '74 Fury in town.

Last edited:
welcome from calif usa , got pics . hows the vintage car market there ?
Thank you!
The market is rather weak due to a small number of vintage cars. We have laws that do not permit import of older vehicles. Initially the purpose was to keep the air cleaner, but collectors got hit too, because there were no exemptions for rare valuable cars.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

It takes dedication to fix up an old Yank tank cross the pond.
Welcome from Missouri, USA!

My son used to work for Severstal. Here, not there.

Welcome. Great looking Fury. It may be the only 74 Fury coupe in Moscow now but it isn't the first 74 Fury coupe in Moscow. If you scroll down far enough on the Freedom Cars page you'll see other 74 Furys photographed in Moscow back when they were new along with hundreds of other American cars spotted on the streets of Moscow from the 50's through the 80's.
FreedomCars - Железный мезальянс

Welcome. Great looking Fury. It may be the only 74 Fury coupe in Moscow now but it isn't the first 74 Fury coupe in Moscow. If you scroll down far enough on the Freedom Cars page you'll see other 74 Furys photographed in Moscow back when they were new along with hundreds of other American cars spotted on the streets of Moscow from the 50's through the 80's.
FreedomCars - Железный мезальянс

If you pay attention, the only picture of a '74 Fury coupe in that gallery is marked currently owned by Sergei Pingvinov. That is yours truly.
This is the picture you are referring to. It was taken back in the day when my Fury lived in the US embassy garage.

Fury  old days.jpg

It takes dedication to fix up an old Yank tank cross the pond.
Welcome from Missouri, USA!

My son used to work for Severstal. Here, not there.
He-he, if I new how much dedication she would ask for at the time I was buying her I may not have had the guts for it.

Back