Welcome, Vaanth

Hello,

My name is Gary and I've been working on Chrysler products since I was eight years old and have been driving them almost as long. I have several Mopars and also recently joined For A-Bodies Only, For B-Bodies Only, For E-Bodies Only, and For FMJ-Bodies Only. I have A-, B-, and E-, plus an R-body, but no active C-body. I have an inactive 1974 New Yorker though. I'd like to add a 1970 Fury two-door, or 1973 Polara four-door to my collection. I'm a retired engineer that has worked in the defense industry, satellite communications, telecommunications, computer systems administration, data center builds and operations, and my last 14 years were at Google as a hardware test engineer and technical writer.

My user name is Vaanth. A few of you may have seen it before. I have used it on several things and several places since I coined it in 1979. In 1998, I wrote a document called "A Carter Thermo-Quad Guide" which has become known as the "Vaanth Thermo-Quad Guide". I have since re-wrote it, expanded it, and corrected it. The new simple text version, like the original, plus two web style versions can be found at Vaanth Thermo-Quad Guide Site. If you found the original useful, you'll find these even more so.

Back