WHAT ? Another 61 Fury restroation......

Will it be ready for Mopars on the Mountain the date will be August 3 I am going to try to bring my '61 if not I will bring my challenger

I'm still around..... A lot going on. several shows early in the year. I'm still cooking with the Big Easy Mopar association. I've been picking at Virgil, (my 61 Fury), when I can. Starting to look like a car again. Still a ways to go.

DSC01255.JPG

DSC01254.JPG

DSC01253.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

I guess you won't make it to Huntsville this year I can under stand it but I am not sure if I will take my '61 there or not . I am doing my best to try to carry on the car show and cruise in tradition. I still have a new set of porta walls waiting to be put on and after that I plan to save up for the original style tires you get @ Coker but the tires will be radials

Steph, your in box is full.
Where is your show in August located
?
Monte Sano State park in Huntsville,AL. The Date will be August 3 for the show but I am not sure if I will bring the '61 . I might end up bringing my challenger instead .

I figured out to empty my box so it is empty now . The address to Monte Sano State Park is 5105 Nolan AVE Huntsville, AL.

Back