"What Classic Vehicles Millennials Want"--Love to hear feedback/opinions.....

Except for the Mustang, Toyota and Pontiac, that list is made up of really nice work/recreational trucks.

lemme try to help out sauterd.. that site is full ads unfortunately. :)

ill put em all up, five a time.

00-1-2-5-3.jpg
00-1-2-5-4.jpg
00-1-2-5-5.jpg
00-1-2-8.jpg
00-1-2-9.jpg

That sucks, because I have been looking for a clean ram charger for awhile. Just going to drive up the cost!

I'm fairly familiar with the Power Wagon community. I know of one other young person with a PW. I'd love to see your average "millennial" try to drive one.

I think the author is forgetting about the mid-late 90's Hondas. Many of us "millennials" cut out teeth working on and racing with various Hondas, which probably out numbered Mustangs and Camaros 5-1 when I was in high school.

Last edited:
I think if you asked any millenial what they would want, without mentioning classic, the list would go like this, but not necessarily in any given order:
Camaro
Challenger
Mustang GT
Porsch 911

You can add the Scat Pack Charger. Both our sons would love to have one. Our one son drives a beefed up Charger as an officer and he likes how it handles.

The millennials in my family don't appreciate my big gas guzzler barges...I could see a pocket of millennial collectors trying to resurrect the economy models of the 80's and 90's.
millenial model.jpg
millenal1.jpg

I am a Millennial and I only have Desire for Mother Mopar. Anything past 1973, With few exceptions, really does nothing for me.

My Generation can Have all the Nissans, Mustangs that they want.

I'm just outside Millennial age wise but have been followed into DD parking lots by Millennials for two reasons:
I was driving my 68 F 250 highboy.
I was driving my 04 Civic SI.
What ever turns yer crank!

Some of the millennials I have the "privileged" of knowing might find the title of that article a bit offensive... In their minds they would expect it to read "What Classic Vehicles Millennials Deserve". :lol:

The millennials in my family don't appreciate my big gas guzzler barges

I don't think that's an age thing. My Chrysler gets more love from people my age (30) than from the baby boomers who just seem to like pony cars.

I don't think that's an age thing. My Chrysler gets more love from people my age (30) than from the baby boomers who just seem to like pony cars.
That's good...it's probably just my family members...they are *unique :realcrazy:. The most positive attention I get with the Imperial is on the far end of both age spectrums. 3-10 and then maybe 55-75.

Back