What heades fit my 1975 Gran Fury?

ShannonD1981

Reaction score
What headers will fit my 74 Gran Fury with a 360 small block with the least amount of modifications. Does anyone make a specific fit set? These things are getting too expensive to be buying more than one set before getting it right.

It might be "the best thing to do to uncork the exhaust to let it breathe", but Chrysler usually did pretty decent with their cast iron exhaust manifolds, as to flow and power, unlike GM engines. In other words, not worth the effort for just another 20 horsepower at the flywheel.

The other thing is the heavier C-body platform will not be "a rocket" by any means. The lighter B-bodies better fit that bill, not to forget the even lighter A-body cars. With many options for the smaller platforms. Some of which might fit the C-body cars.

Does the car now have a 2.50" dual exhaust system under it now? If not, that would be where to put your emphasis, at the present time. Building for the future.

Going to build a 600 horsepower 360 in the future? Head for a 408 stroker with a 235@.050 cam, with some AFR or TrickFlow aluminum heads, and some Mahle piston/"MM"ring sets. With a much-upgraded TF99_ transmission. Then add a 3.21 SureGrip rear axle.

Respectfully,
CBODY67

I'm eventually going to build a 408 for the thing and I was wondering what what everyone was running. I had a blown big block 65 Satellite but I'm 6'4" 320lbs and fit like a sardine in the can. lol

What headers will fit my 74 Gran Fury with a 360 small block with the least amount of modifications. Does anyone make a specific fit set? These things are getting too expensive to be buying more than one set before getting it right.
Headers will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to improve that engine.

My 75 is a 360 car and its a nice low rpm torque engine in stock form. Build your 408 if you want a powerhouse

IMG_1561 (1).jpg

Man I love that blue! The 408 will be in the future for my first car. The green one I'm just enjoying as a stocker. The other one is not in as good of shape so I don't worry about keeping it stock at all. I would just like to know if anyone has fit headers so I don't waste money on one's that aren't even close.

I had headers on my 72 Polara 360 that were sold for a Dodge Dakota.Very well made,not much money and fit great-you might want to start looking there

Back