Where was this Mopar Brochure/Ad Photo shot?

I did it. Accidentally.

Just wait young fella, as the old, personal odo clicks by, the fingers get fatter, the eyesight less clear. not to mention the other stuff that wont work right. :poke:

I'll put it back in time for weekend.

1727379750730.png

Last edited:
New game. Where is this 2018 VW Atlas?

FLW 9KC.png

1. Major western USA city. We have done several games here. What city and state?
2. Exact location of this VW in that city?

City is straightforward. Sight lines and elevations may be a bit harder to align. Medium difficulty kinda game overall I estimate.

Answer this coming Sunday.

May not be a rerun but we have been here before, same pad.

Alan
aw man. de ja vu, like 5-6 years ago?

i didnt get that one either as i recall, but it didn't look like same place for this Atlas

popular spot for these car folks then i guess. :)

the purple arrow thing ... i thought that was new (unless thats the "athletic" venue?) with this VW, and the shorter "bank" building was further to the right.

No?

FLW 9KC~2.png

Last edited:
I know the city (grew up near there). I even know the general direction from the skyline… but am challenged finding the spot.

I think the skyline has changed a little since 2018 as well.

two more hints:

1. taken near sunset, the direction toward skyline is generally southerly, and VW is about 4-5 miles from tallest building.

2. that purple arrow place in #627? more than "50-50" (locally relevant this season, but nuthin' to do with odds:poke:) it'll help narrow down the search area for the exact location.

happy hunting!

answer sunday morning EDT, new game later in the day if nobody starts one.:)

Back