Wildfire smoke

388263.jpg
carr fire9.jpg

After Irma hit, to look out the next morning all one could think was it would take months to get power back.
The 1,000's of powerline crews from all over the country were unbelievabe. Working 24/7 under horrible conditions. Sleeping and eating when they could in or under their trucks. People brought them decent food and took in their laundry. To get 90% power coverage back after 7 days was a miracle.
Look at Puerto Rico. What a corrupt and incompetent fustercluck that is.

Last edited:
:rofl: took me a while to notice. One wouldnt fall off from the edge anymore. On the other hand, you kind of removed the artistic effect from it.

Emotional Intelligence,
Whoaaaaaaa.... Yah, that one is a constant struggle listening to the little devil whispering in one ear and a little angel shoutin the other, day in...day out.
Who can I kill. Wait. Can't do that. Society frowns on it. Well, how about smotherIng him with kindness. Yah. Go for it. All those sheep will approve.

Every morning there is ash fallout on my car from the fires. Fortunately the Newport is locked away in a garage and not getting it.

Thanks for the photos to give us a better perspective of what is happening in your area.

Back