Windshield 1976 Dodge Monaco Wagon

Tobias74

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
IMG_8561.JPG
if someone knows where I can buy a windshield for an 1976 Dodge Monaco Wagon please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Tobias

Sadly, Formal windshields whether hardtop or sedan/ wagon are no longer available new. You need to scour the wrecking yards.

Last edited:
Possible good news Mr C. You may be incorrect about that, assuming this website is right. I've bought several windshields from them before, and always got what I ordered.

Windshields to Go . com Auto Glass by Windshields To Go USA

Prices and availability may be regional, as you have to punch in your zip to get a quote. I've always picked up the glass at a distribution center about a half hour from me.

Jeff

Last edited:
Nobody is more happy to hear it than I am. I may call tomorrow to verify they have one for my T&C. I looked all over after mine got a stone chip and crack. Thanks for the link!

Last edited:
You're welcome! Now's the time to get it. If you plan to keep the car for a long time, you may consider getting a spare. Prices on glass can double overnight when demand drops below a certain point.

Jeff

That's my little wagon, all original 100% rust free first owner wagon.
IMG_8566.JPG

I was there it is a beautiful car and drove like new. I'm his enabler I know I know....
Ya your right Graham the car is beautiful, I don't know why it seems like all one owner cars love me and I don't know why.

Because you're not model selective . You also have cash ready so you can be there in a moments notice

Where did the original owner live?

That is the area to look for rust free cars.

Wow! It must of been garaged and not driven in the winter....ever. LOL.

Wow! It must of been garaged and not driven in the winter....ever. LOL.
Remember, up here until relatively recently, salt was not used due to the fact it doesn't work in really cold temperature. Sand was the preferred method. When I moved out here in '79, the only place my cars would get salt spray was in the federally maintained national parks.

Back