Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Free For Members

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, its almost that time of year again, just seeing if anyone would like a spot for the cruise. we are located just north of 11 mile rd on the west side of woodward. My email is bmoparmofo At Yahoo DOT COM . We have two lots plus parking across the front of both. Let me know if you are interesed. Hope to see some of you out there. Bo

Hey Bo
Finally made it to the site you really belong on, welcome and hope to see you there. (silver Imperial Crown Coupe)

Hey Bo
Finally made it to the site you really belong on, welcome and hope to see you there. (silver Imperial Crown Coupe)
Thanks for the welcome, give me a shout if your going to stop by. I will most likely will be leaving my newports at home since I have to work and all :BangHead:.

Come thirsty and bring a D.D., He owns "The Blarney Stone"!

What a tremendous cruise! I was looking at the event website and wondered how 40,000 cars plus spectator cars move or cruise in that event perimeter? One million participants is mind boggling! You probably have to have pictures from the air to see the magnitude of this great cruise. Please post pictures!

:sFl_america2:

Good Idea Bob, we have enough representation here to take pics of every C there plus some. Please take the time to take pictures guys. I have always wanted to go but know it'll never happen.

Good Idea Bob, we have enough representation here to take pics of every C there plus some. Please take the time to take pictures guys. I have always wanted to go but know it'll never happen.

Added to my bucket list along withe Chyrsler Museum in Detroit.
I'll get there at least once.

I may be interested. Let me know what you need me to do.[/QUOTEJust let me know what car you are bringing out and I can set it up. I do ask that everyone try to get there by 10 or 11 am at the latest, it just gets crazy for me after that. let me know, thanks, Bo

I think the cruise is the upcoming week, this weekend was the Mopar Nationals in Columbus.

I think the cruise is the upcoming week, this weekend was the Mopar Nationals in Columbus.

You are correct sir!
The Nat's were good except for all the rain. It ended up raining everyday but Sunday but it was still fun and made for a muddy but still busy swap meet. Didn't go to the showfield much so I don't have many pics to share. I love these cars but have spent so many years taking literally thousands of pics that I don't make a priority of it anymore. My favorite part of these shows is the swap meet, I could look through other peoples parts and hang out with the swap meet crowd for days and not get sick of it!

You are correct sir!
The Nat's were good except for all the rain. It ended up raining everyday but Sunday but it was still fun and made for a muddy but still busy swap meet. Didn't go to the showfield much so I don't have many pics to share. I love these cars but have spent so many years taking literally thousands of pics that I don't make a priority of it anymore. My favorite part of these shows is the swap meet, I could look through other peoples parts and hang out with the swap meet crowd for days and not get sick of it!

Did you sell the R/T yet?

If anyone else needs a spot, let me know. Please email me at bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com. I am not sure if I will make it back to the site to check, look forward to seeing everyone out here!

Nope. Needs detailed this week and we actually need to put some miles on it to make sure that all systems are acting as they should. It may have its debut at the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Nope. Needs detailed this week and we actually need to put some miles on it to make sure that all systems are acting as they should. It may have its debut at the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Do you need a test driver? I'm an Army course certified prototype vehicle Driver and Supervisor. Post pictures please!

Back