YT Video 1972 Dodge Polara Ex-Washington State Patrol Police Car

Great video, I've been waiting for a follow up to your first video on this car......you're sure it's not for rent?$$$$$

I watched it too. Ideas started swirling around about creating a clone (spotlight, radio, antenna, etc.?).

IMG_3878.jpg

Thanks for posting! That is my video.
I was wondering if you were on this site as I watch your C Body YouTube videos and Dead Dodge Garage. My 71 Fury apparently spent its early years somewhere on the Idaho/Washington State line according to the previous two owners who were both in Iowa. I'm glad that you guys are keeping so many of these Mopars alive and well! Keep up the great work and congratulations on getting the Superbird recently!

I was wondering if you were on this site as I watch your C Body YouTube videos and Dead Dodge Garage. My 71 Fury apparently spent its early years somewhere on the Idaho/Washington State line according to the previous two owners who were both in Iowa. I'm glad that you guys are keeping so many of these Mopars alive and well! Keep up the great work and congratulations on getting the Superbird recently!
Thanks!

Back