For Sale 1969 Imp Very nice in Auction MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kasper is showing absolutely no remorse for having made this purchase. I wish the car was near me just so I could meet up with him when he came to get it to share in his excitement!

Are you sure you're not having buyers remorse? I sold two of my cars this week and would buy you out..

Sorry man.. no remorse! Only experienced "thrill" so far..! But I wish you the best of luck finding an equally fine Imp :)

I think Kasper is showing absolutely no remorse for having made this purchase. I wish the car was near me just so I could meet up with him when he came to get it to share in his excitement!

Spot on Matt... No remorse what so ever! And I would love to have met.. That would be really nice, so I am actually sad that the car was not closer to you. IF my friend decides to come, I think we will go west, and ship i out from CA, but FL is also a possibility. Not sure where you are located, but if not to far of route, we could pop by for a "brewski" and a tire kicking session.. :)

If you come south down from MN to Interstate 80 in Omaha to take west across Nebr and Colorado I am only about 2 miles off the interstate exit and I would LOVE to see that beauty in person!!

If you come south down from MN to Interstate 80 in Omaha to take west across Nebr and Colorado I am only about 2 miles off the interstate exit and I would LOVE to see that beauty in person!!

Noted!! I would love to meet, and shake your hand, and properly thank you for posting the Imp !! :)

I'm pretty far out of your way up here in Detroit, you know, where your car was built.

Noted!! I would love to meet, and shake your hand, and properly thank you for posting the Imp !! :)

Just let me know if you head this way as I would love to meet and get you a beer and talk some mopars! We have some good car shows coming up over the next few months too if you happen by during one of those times.

I'm pretty far out of your way up here in Detroit, you know, where your car was built.

That's to bad Matt :-(

I read in another thread inhere, something about a C-Body meet.. That would be awesome, and if possible, I would gladly return for such an event..! :)

Airline tickets right now, (in the holiday season), are something like 40-50% more expensive, so I will try postpone the pick-up as long as possible..

Just let me know if you head this way as I would love to meet and get you a beer and talk some mopars! We have some good car shows coming up over the next few months too if you happen by during one of those times.

Sounds awesome.. Sure will try my best to get all to line up.. Could you possibly mention a few, and I will try to incorporate them in the plans..? I know my buddy has a more tight holiday schedule than me, but I will try to lure him to wait until we can do some car-shows.. :-D

Just got back from central Minn and was wondering if you were out to pick up your new ride. Would have liked to met up to check it out in person.

Just got back from central Minn and was wondering if you were out to pick up your new ride. Would have liked to met up to check it out in person.

That would have been cool, but I am still planning, and checking air fare prices.. Also waiting for payment to clear!

I hope to meet as many FCBO ppl's as possible.. :-D

Sounds awesome.. Sure will try my best to get all to line up.. Could you possibly mention a few, and I will try to incorporate them in the plans..? I know my buddy has a more tight holiday schedule than me, but I will try to lure him to wait until we can do some car-shows.. :-D

I'd try to get that car out of here by late September, you never know when the snow will hit in Minnesota. Sometimes we get lucky and can go til Halloween, maybe even into November, but not always.

Did you find a price ?
Do you want that I call the shipping company I use for a quote for you ?

That would have been cool, but I am still planning, and checking air fare prices.. Also waiting for payment to clear!

I hope to meet as many FCBO ppl's as possible.. :-D

I'd try to get that car out of here by late September, you never know when the snow will hit in Minnesota. Sometimes we get lucky and can go til Halloween, maybe even into November, but not always.

Thanks Scott.. Good to know. I am sure that it will be no later than mid August. Only thing holding me back, is the air fare.. its ALMOST double now, compared to after the "industri holiday ", so I confirmed with my friend today, that he can most likely postpone his holiday, and spend them saved dollars better.. (The route west goes through Las Vegas :-D )

Did you find a price ?
Do you want that I call the shipping company I use for a quote for you ?

Hey Xavier :-D

The boat ride is pretty much the same from all three shippers in business around here.., about 2180 USD, and the "land transport" / hauling (if any needed) was about 845 USD from the one place I got a quote, but I am trying hard to come and pick up in person. It would be silly to pay some one to do, what i would LOVE to do myself... :)

Hey Xavier :-D

The boat ride is pretty much the same from all three shippers in business around here.., about 2180 USD, and the "land transport" / hauling (if any needed) was about 845 USD from the one place I got a quote, but I am trying hard to come and pick up in person. It would be silly to pay some one to do, what i would LOVE to do myself... :)

Hi,

Yes, I had a hard time at this moment, a member of the forum sold me a 70 body for my hurst but the guy who was supposed to pick up the car does not comes... for weeks.. everything is paid.. :/
but nevermind, it costed for the land transport 800$. ( colorado to L.A. )

For the ocean freight, you mean everythin included for 2180$ ? Because the last quote I have is 1290$ from LA to le Havre. +550€ of harbour fees.

Wow, 3k just for transport. Living state side has it's benefits. I hope these transports work out for both of you.

Beautiful Imp! Don't see too many of those in great condition. Love the B3 paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back