For Sale Demolition derby candidate Imperial coupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
00w0w_9RbXdflF3WO_1200x900.jpg
1973 Imperial

Not my favorite color by a long shot but I'm sure it did look great early on. That's a nice deal any way you slice it.

It's a damn shame she's gotta sit and rot like that.. people just just know what they have when they have it.. would some blocks and a tarp break the bank to save her at least a little bit??

It's a damn shame she's gotta sit and rot like that.. people just just know what they have when they have it.. would some blocks and a tarp break the bank to save her at least a little bit??
That's not how they do things in his high rent district. Ugh...
Is this in Sunnyvale?

00w0w_9RbXdflF3WO_600x450.jpg

"OK, can we discuss the price? "
"Sure. Come on inside."
"Umm, no thanks. I'm fine out here, thanks. "

That's not how they do things in his high rent district. Ugh...
Is this in Sunnyvale?

00w0w_9RbXdflF3WO_600x450.jpg

Judging buy the yard and the house, rent isn't high in his priority list . Lol, also Looks like he's treating those 2 Lincolns the same way, Robin's Egg Blue and Pink!! Really?..

Northport NY Real Estate & Homes for Sale. The median home value in Northport, NY is $595,000. This is higher than the county median home value of $341,500. The national median home value is $177,414. The average price of homes sold in Northport, NY is $595,000.

Hard to believe this dwelling is in Northport.

Northport NY Real Estate & Homes for Sale. The median home value in Northport, NY is $595,000. This is higher than the county median home value of $341,500. The national median home value is $177,414. The average price of homes sold in Northport, NY is $595,000.

Hard to believe this dwelling is in Northport.
Your post piqued my curiosity so I decided to "take a drive" through Northport using Google Stree View.
Just as expected, beautiful large well maintained older houses and Maple tree lined streets, luxury CUVs, etc.
Then I "drove" by this and I had to share.

Screenshot_20170514-115525.png

:lol:

Damn. I'd save that thing if there were anything left to the frame, anything left in my pocket and any space anywhere.

Aftermarket/ Ford? mirrors. Stood out and immediately bugged me. First thing I'd rip off...

Friends of ours live in Northport and they are right on Long Island sound. Their house I'm sure is over a million.

That rot is typical for any car driven in the snow for 5 plus years. This one was probably driven year round.

I spoke with the seller yesterday. He claims it ran 5 years ago, has "some" rust on drivers front fender, has new straight pipe exhaust (very loud), and has 80k miles.

I grew up in Northport. I know the block this car is on and still go back to Northport to see my folks so I can look at it for anyone.

So cool that Northport came up. Was a whaling and ship building town in the 1800s and then a truck farm industry in the early 1900s. It is a really cool town on the long island sound. Nice people, a commuter suburb of New York, and yes, the property values have been rising steadily since the 70s. Bring your wallet cause the property taxes aare sky high in Suffolk county. Wish I knew this Imperial was around when I was still living there.

So cool you took the Google tour....if you had a Google tour time machine you would have seen my 1970 New Yorker in front of my folks house in 1984. It had every fun option, twilight sentinel and all....white hard top with black top and interior....bought it in high school for $350! Been looking to find one like it for a while now.

If anyone sees one like this let me know.

Peter

Aftermarket/ Ford? mirrors. Stood out and immediately bugged me. First thing I'd rip off...
And the incorrect grille, and the front bumper has seen better days. Rust on the edge of the hood and left front fender, reckon the cancer is bad on this one.

I would like to use that time machine to find, visit, and reclaim all my old cars! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back