For Sale Demolition derby candidate Imperial coupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is soo tempting, just needs a sun roof and I have my old car back , worse for wear, that I sold to Ross and he sold to our fellow member in Israel ! New member 73 Imperial Iola hear is your chance to save this one!!

Not my favorite color by a long shot but I'm sure it did look great early on. That's a nice deal any way you slice it.

I bet that color on that Imp was stunning rolling off the assembly line.

An Imperial without a vinyl top is like a day without sunshine...................................

You guys that think otherwise are just messed up! :p

I would prefer a 69/70 Crown Coupe without v-roof and the big rearwindow

Carsten

An Imperial without a vinyl top is like a day without sunshine...................................

You guys that think otherwise are just messed up! :p
As far as the '69-'73 LeBarons with the cheap looking rear window inserts go, I agree with you, the vinyl roof is necessary to cover them up, though to me the earlier models look better without vinyl roofs.

What years of Imp had sequential turn signals 69 70? Imp is the only Chrysler to ever have them? did this car sell yet? Hope it gets saved and not demoed!! come on Iola guy, hears your chance!!

I believe 69 was the only year and only model to have them relative to Chrysler products 20 or more years older at least.

I spoke with the seller yesterday. He claims it ran 5 years ago, has "some" rust on drivers front fender, has new straight pipe exhaust (very loud), and has 80k miles.

I grew up in Northport. I know the block this car is on and still go back to Northport to see my folks so I can look at it for anyone.

So cool that Northport came up. Was a whaling and ship building town in the 1800s and then a truck farm industry in the early 1900s. It is a really cool town on the long island sound. Nice people, a commuter suburb of New York, and yes, the property values have been rising steadily since the 70s. Bring your wallet cause the property taxes aare sky high in Suffolk county. Wish I knew this Imperial was around when I was still living there.

So cool you took the Google tour....if you had a Google tour time machine you would have seen my 1970 New Yorker in front of my folks house in 1984. It had every fun option, twilight sentinel and all....white hard top with black top and interior....bought it in high school for $350! Been looking to find one like it for a while now.

If anyone sees one like this let me know.
Peter Would you please go and check this Imp over , how bad is the rust? Tops of fenders , hood , quarters , How bad is interior , What they do with the rear window plug when the removed the top?
Peter

Peter. Would you please go over and check this Imp out. How bad is the rust? tops of fenders, hood, quarters, How bad is interior, What did they do with the rear window plug when they removed the top? Get some more pictures. Thanks for all your help!!

You should of kept your yellow Imp Glen.

That was a stunning car!

Peter. Would you please go over and check this Imp out. How bad is the rust? tops of fenders, hood, quarters, How bad is interior, What did they do with the rear window plug when they removed the top? Get some more pictures. Thanks for all your help!!
I sure can. I can probably head out there next week. When I have a firm day in mind I will let you know and we can discuss the details of what you need....i may need some more info so I can get it right.

image.jpg
P E R F E C T I O N F O R 7 0 7 1

Did somebody here own a yellow coupe with sunroof and ABS? I had one too, sold it around 2005 ish to a guy in Colorado...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back