for Canadians Bill M -103

Every single one that crosses or tries to cross between entry points should be sent back and blacklisted for life. That means now, not after assessment. Our government coddles these border crashers way too much.

This crazy system must be eliminated before our society gets pushed back to the stone age.

According to Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on. See Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia.

This crazy system must be eliminated before our society gets pushed back to the stone age.

According to Sharia law:

• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".

so bottom line is we die?

According to Sharia law:

go Bill go....aint no way that beautiful little granddaughter of yours is gona be dealing with any of this if l get my way....VP

As barbaric as they are, They still believe in something Greater then themselves and are principled. They Devote their lives to Allah. What do americans devote their time to? Their cell phones or Sending "Friend Requests" Their Teachings and Beliefs are odious, but they still have something to keep them grounded. They don't worry about what time the Store closes or there being nothing on TV. We have become to Spoiled With Excess and have become complacent, They Detest our Culture and I don't ******* Blame em. But Good Americans will always Have morality. That is something that doesn't Go with their way of Life. We Treat People as Equals and We Beileve in love.

...Their Teachings and Beliefs are odious, but they still have something to keep them grounded. ....
You make it sound like an attribute? Sort of like the members of People's Temple were "grounded' in their beliefs. At least Jim Jones' followers only took themselves out. I do understand your point about our society having become soft and letting our guard down.

good will always win over evil and lm goin with that....k funny new twist here ..had no idea there were so many pro sharia individuals in Trudeaus liberal cabinet...l can identify 4 so far but the funny one was the woman they put in charge of the womans ministry in Canada is actually pro sharia as well !!!!!!

K L WANT YA ALL TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO time 6.32 and after is a comment by our Prime minister

As barbaric as they are, They still believe in something Greater then themselves and are principled. They Devote their lives to Allah. What do americans devote their time to? Their cell phones or Sending "Friend Requests" Their Teachings and Beliefs are odious, but they still have something to keep them grounded. They don't worry about what time the Store closes or there being nothing on TV. We have become to Spoiled With Excess and have become complacent, They Detest our Culture and I don't ******* Blame em. But Good Americans will always Have morality. That is something that doesn't Go with their way of Life. We Treat People as Equals and We Beileve in love.

Yet, they are so Jealous of the Western Civilization they want to be us, and worship a fictitious villain

You make it sound like an attribute? Sort of like the members of People's Temple were "grounded' in their beliefs. At least Jim Jones' followers only took themselves out. I do understand your point about our society having become soft and letting our guard down.
I meant it in a way That they always look to their Beliefs for Guidance. Yes it's all Evil but they at least have Conviction in their Beliefs. I wish i saw more of that in people.

I meant it in a way That they always look to their Beliefs for Guidance. Yes it's all Evil but they at least have Conviction in their Beliefs. I wish i saw more of that in people.

I'd like to see more of their people convicted also....hold it did I get the meaning wrong again....:rolleyes:

Back