Stormer's 73 Imperial Build

I don't believe you.

Stan, tell the truth now, did you ever use stimulants when you drove truck?

I'm just coming down from a 3 day red bull fueled trip. Columbus to Hilton Head to Roanoke to Columbus.

Why are you asking me a question like that?
I wasn't an over the road trucker trash.
I was a regional company driver under constant security surveillance and random drug testing. Are your work crews DRuG tested? (My company was rated as one of the safest fleets in the country by the DOT, btw)
Tell the truth now....

< Sent from my tablet >

Well now that we know what good boys we are, yah, I popped bennies in the early 70's because I was working 16 hr shifts with little to no sleep. Thats what you did 40 years ago to keep your job.
Today, as much as ever I'm addicted to coffee in the true clinical sense. It lets me be functional in the same way ritalin lets an ADD kid functional.

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
Well now that we know what good boys we are, yah, I popped bennies in the early 70's because I was working 16 hr shifts with little to no sleep. Thats what you did 40 years ago to keep your job.
Today, as much as ever I'm addicted to coffee in the true clinical sense. It lets me be functional in the same way ritalin lets an ADD kid functional.

< Sent from my tablet >

Note.... dont forget the coffee pot at Carlisle for Stan

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Ross, maybe my glasses are gummed up.........is that rust all over the yellow Imp from Wisconsin?

Cool glad you got some clean fenders. The chrome looks really nice too. You're killing Stan with the sideways pictures.

Ross are you going to strip it clean and get rid of the carcass or are you going to just pull parts off it as you need it?

I would strip everything including all the glass. Even all the screws, clips, trim, everything.

I made some pretty good progress today. I got the hood off, got the front bumper assembly off, got the radiator out & got one fender loose.

I did not break one single bolt today versus having to use the grinder & a lot of swearing on the red car. Man am I lucky to have found such a nice parts car.

Back