15 limit on conversations ?

Hap

Reaction score
Hello , I wanted to start a private conversation with a member about parts listed for sale and it says I've reached my limit for private conversations ??
I don't even have any going on .
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks , Hap .

Click in the envelope icon at the top of the page, that's your messages. You should see them if there are any there. You can click on a message, then the three dots on the right side, and select Leave. It will have you verify you want to leave the conversation, click the button to leave, and repeat. Or select the three dots first, then select the conversations you want to delete, repeat the steps above.

Click in the envelope icon at the top of the page, that's your messages. You should see them if there are any there. You can click on a message, then the three dots on the right side, and select Leave. It will have you verify you want to leave the conversation, click the button to leave, and repeat. Or select the three dots first, then select the conversations you want to delete, repeat the steps above.
Good morning ,
I was clicking on the wrong thing . Should have gone to "show all" first . Dummy me .
Thank you for your help .

Back