Reaction score
Contact seller
I would buy it if the engine/trans was still in it......:icon_lol:

http://www.cars-on-line.com/82358.html

65chry82358-1.jpg

65chry82358-2.jpg

65chry82358-3.jpg

65chry82358-4.jpg

I get the distinct impression he is basing his price on the long gone hemi and 4 speed.

I wonder what a 1965 Town & Country wagon with 440 and 4 speed would go for missing the body?

If it was near by I would check it out. 4 speed wagon would be very cool.

I like it a lot. I have a warm 383 with 4 speed waiting patiently in my shed for roller just like this, but it's just a bit too far away for me damn it!
I wonder if it was converted to Hemi 4 speed back in the day to tow a drag car or similar - the owner must have been right into his Hemi's.

I like it a lot. I have a warm 383 with 4 speed waiting patiently in my shed for roller just like this, but it's just a bit too far away for me damn it!
I wonder if it was converted to Hemi 4 speed back in the day to tow a drag car or similar - the owner must have been right into his Hemi's.

Hell of a road trip to New Zealand... it would be nice to see it saved. At his price he should at least get it to port for you IMO.

Looks like the engine is in there in the photo....wouldn't surprise me if hes trying to get that drive train for free

Why is the mirror on the dash? They were mounted above in '65. Also, isn't that a 300 Sport front grill? There's something wrong with this picture.

Why is the mirror on the dash? They were mounted above in '65. Also, isn't that a 300 Sport front grill? There's something wrong with this picture.

In the picture from the rear, it looks like this is a dual air car.

65chry rear.jpg
In those cases I believe the mirror was on the dash as the high mount would not let you see out the rear window. As far as the grille goes, he has that listed in his description.

65chry rear.jpg

That,s a normal 300 grille , not a 300 sport front grille............:silent:

ya gotta wonder who would pay a dealership to install a hemi and a 4 speed in to a 65 chrysler wagon. a lot of work and to pay a dealer to do it. wow. i love it but i dont believe the story.

Would love to hear complete story! Must have been an extreme eccentric with tons of money!

ya gotta wonder who would pay a dealership to install a hemi and a 4 speed in to a 65 chrysler wagon. a lot of work and to pay a dealer to do it. wow. i love it but i dont believe the story.

In the Chrysler wagons, the mirror was mounted on the dash when you ordered the dual A/C for better visibility. Otherwise it was mounted to the top of the windshield molding.

This would be a great curiosity piece, especially with an invoice for the install... gutting the car kills all of that... stake this guy to the nearest anthill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back