WANTED 1965 Sport Fury trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get some picks this week of what I have. It is all in decent shape but could use a polish. I'll never use it so if you want it, I'll make you an unbeatable deal on the lot.

1965 Sport Fury is by itself since the inserts on the moldings are engine turned. Fury III molding were painted red black or white depending on the body color. I have a complete set of side moldings for a Sport Fury 2 DR HT or Convertible. I sent them out for a professional restoration. The moldings were stripped of the anodizing, dents were all removed and polished then re anodized. The engine turned inserts are in tape form now since no one is doing the engine turning on metal that I am aware of. I had these done about 10 years ago but never used them because I found New moldings for my Convertible. I'm not sure what you are looking to spend on your car but these are about as nice as what is out there for sale. I would need to find my receipt to see what I have in them but if I recall correctly, it was about $1500.00 per side.
I also have an incomplete set that have not been restored and are driver class with some dings, dents and scratches.
It includes both front fender moldings, both door moldings and the left quarter molding minus the gas door molding.
If interested in any of them, PM me with your email address for price and pictures.

Did you ever get your trim?
The Sport Fury trim is different than the regular Fury trim.
Sport Fury trim has "machined" circles inside of it whereas the regular Fury is plain.
Let me know if you still need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back