1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car has already helped two other cars here on this forum, possibly three, including reds car that he sold, so its definitely having a positive outcome, my coupe turned out to be very rusty once i started stripping her down.

How are the fenders are they in good shape on the bottom where the trim is usually thats a good spot for a rust hole. I would be interested in both front fenders.

How are the fenders are they in good shape on the bottom where the trim is usually thats a good spot for a rust hole. I would be interested in both front fenders.
I will check to see, i know one is bad but will get back to you, cheers.

This car has already helped two other cars here on this forum, possibly three, including reds car that he sold, so its definitely having a positive outcome

I can attest to that!:icon_thumright:

I bought a 65 newport that was an estatecar and nobody in the family wanted it I got it for $800 and the family was suprised I would want it. It ended up being the best mopar I ever owned. I'd like to find another one like it ! I wonder if it would have ended up under a tree somewhere like the "68 parts car in this ad.

Do you have the piece that connects from the heater core box to the spot where the air flows from outside. It is a oval shaped tube.

Do you have the piece that connects from the heater core box to the spot where the air flows from outside. It is a oval shaped tube.
That piece is a flexible material isnt it? The one in this car had fallen apart when i took it out.

Still parting??
I need the R.H. rocker panel trim pc. that is right behind the front wheel opening.
Also a manual left rear window regulator.

Posted via Topify on Android

Still parting??
I need the R.H. rocker panel trim pc. that is right behind the front wheel opening.
Also a manual left rear window regulator.

Posted via Topify on Android
I dont have the regulator but i can probably help with the rocker panel trim, i will take it off tomorrow and take a pic for you.

How did the a/c removal go?
laughing4.gif

Hmmm. Evidently they made a slight change to the 68's

Plus, it's the short pc. I need anyway. The 67's had six ribs.

2rp8g45.jpg

Thanks anyway. There will be other stuff :D

Hmmm. Evidently they made a slight change to the 68's

Plus, it's the short pc. I need anyway. The 67's had six ribs.

2rp8g45.jpg

Thanks anyway. There will be other stuff :D
Yup definately different to my car, the bottom piece is a single unit travelling the length of the sill with the piece i showed you being a filler on top.

The micro-details I am now absorbing into are such a relief from Formals.....
For '74, WTF were they thinking?
Height of the drug era.
Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back