1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, appreciate it.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Hi Matt, the duct was shredded, it was falling apart when I looked at it. i have loaded pics of the unit anyway. aircon.jpgaircon1.jpg

aircon.jpg

aircon1.jpg

Thanks, appears to be in the same condition. It's for a buddy, I'll have him call Murray.

I should have a spare pump here, i will check in my workshop tomorrow and let you know with pics too, cheers.

Hey Crazy, heres a picture of the pump off the motor, I turned the impeller on the front and managed to shoot oil out the high pressure side so its still working too, lets say 20 bucks plus freight?steering pump 68.jpg

steering pump 68.jpg

Heres the front windscreen rubber still in nice condition not hardened or deteriorating in any way, 20 bucks plus freight.
windscreen rubber.jpg

windscreen rubber.jpg

Gary, got my parts, thanks a lot for them, just what the doctor ordered!

i hope you get it all on the car soon and cruising, it will be good to see pictures of her on the road!

No probs Rich, Im glad the parts help plus the money helps my project along too. i bought all the seals and all the brake components for my rear axle assy which will go back together this week now.

Im definately interested in some items...I just started the new life of my 68 fast top...Where is the car ? can you ship some items to Sudbury

ON Canada? WP_20130716_003.jpg

WP_20130716_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back