For Sale 1968 Fury Fast Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayben

Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 383 4-speed car. Currently has '69 440. 8 3/4 3:55 Sure-Grip. Welded subframe connectors, Lakewood blow shield. Original numbers matching trans was recently rebuilt, new clutch. Engine has aluminum intake, Holley carb, electronic ignition. Runs strong, driven regularly. Body and interior are ok. Trunk and floors are solid. Fenders, doors, frame rails, glass are all good. Most of the trim is decent. Rear quarters have been repaired along with paint in early 2000's. Some spots of rust bubbles, a few dents, scrapes and dings here and there, and the clearcoat is peeling. Interior has good carpet, seats are alright, some small tears and separating seams. Rear seat is very good. Dash has some cracks the lower door panels are rough. More info and pics available. Also comes with the original 383 engine block and a spare rear bumper. Asking $6500.00 obo.

IMG_20200222_122110_0.jpg

IMG_20200222_122322_7.jpg

IMG_20200222_122333_3.jpg

IMG_20200222_122649_3.jpg

IMG_20200222_122557_1.jpg

The fender tag was gone when I got the car. I did spend some time trying to track down the previous owner who did the paint work to see if they had it, but ran into a dead end.

The fender tag was gone when I got the car. I did spend some time trying to track down the previous owner who did the paint work to see if they had it, but ran into a dead end.

If the build sheet is still present, the build tag can be recreated from that.

Dave

can you please post a pic of the setup next to the booster? there is some heim joint lookin bar there goin on whats that

can you please post a pic of the setup next to the booster? there is some heim joint lookin bar there goin on whats that

Looks like it might be a modified clutch linkage for the scatter shield.

Dave

If the build sheet is still present, the build tag can be recreated from that.

Dave
I've only had the rear seat out once when I first got the car. I don't think the build sheet was there. I'll double check.

I've only had the rear seat out once when I first got the car. I don't think the build sheet was there. I'll double check.

A lot of them were on the upper half of the rear seat, also some were on the bottom of the driver seat and some with bucket seats had the sheet behind the plastic panel, if so equipped, on the rear of the seat, also sometimes stuck above the glove box.

Dave

A lot of them were on the upper half of the rear seat, also some were on the bottom of the driver seat and some with bucket seats had the sheet behind the plastic panel, if so equipped, on the rear of the seat, also sometimes stuck above the glove box.

Dave
I thought they were only under the lower rear. Good to know. I'll take a closer look. Thanks.

To the right (in the pic) of the brake booster? There are two support rods bolted from the firewall to the fenderwell. I believe the manual cars have them to reinforce the firewall at the clutch pedal. I'll take a closer pic tomorrow. There isn't any mods for the blow shield in regards to the clutch linkage. It is all stock right down to the z-bar and the fork.

Thanks for posting here. IMHO if the car is as advertised and build sheet is found it is well priced.
Thank you. I'll be totally open about it to whoever is interested. It's obviously not in the greatest shape but it has a solid drivetrain. I've only posted it here so far; let the aficionados have a look at it first.

Ahh haa. All Sport Fury's said PS or PH right, now I am not disputing this because anything is possible with Mopar but why does this tag say CE? I believe C is Chrysler.

i am NOT a stone-thrower in the least, but i also though "CE23" was Chrysler brand economy coupe/hardtop? bit of a mystery it seems if that is the fender plate for this SF.

nice car in any event. good luck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back