WANTED 1969 Imperial Dash parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a 1969 Imperial Dash clock and the center air outlet. I'm not sure if the chrysler parts are interchangeable!?

I'm fine with a not working clock or one with the clockwork missing because I will retrofit a quartz clockwork anyway.

Some pics of the parts that need to be replaced:
Dashboard clock_01.jpg
Instrument panel_18.jpg

Dashboard clock_01.jpg

Instrument panel_18.jpg

I already asked him but the parts he's offering are quite expensive. I was hoping for restorable cheap parts.

I'd think that Murray Park is really the only alternative, if you need the part right now. If you have the patience and can wait, a suitable part just might pop up in the eBay. Just an example: I just purchased a (repairable) rimblow steering wheel for 39 Schweizer Francs from Switzerland. The rimblows are going for absurd money in the US.

Did I say that I deeply admire your pro attitude in your Imp resto? Astonishing is the word I was looking for. Atemberaubend, ganz genau.

can't help with the parts, but i too admire anyone that would try to fix this
attachment.php

can't help with the parts, but i too admire anyone that would try to fix this
attachment.php

Damn Rodents. They had a nest above the clock... And unfortunately this part is not salvageable. I need a new housing to build a new clock around it.

I'm looking for a 1969 Imperial Dash clock and the center air outlet. I'm not sure if the chrysler parts are interchangeable!?

I'm fine with a not working clock or one with the clockwork missing because I will retrofit a quartz clockwork anyway.

Some pics of the parts that need to be replaced:
View attachment 48338
View attachment 48342

In honor of the rodents, I'd just paint Mickey Mouse on that old face and go with it. OH! and big white fingers on the ends of the hands, yeah!

I'll keep my eyes open around here for you.

I love it when I see the C body community pull together to preserve these cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back