WANTED 1969 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissmopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everybody

I found a 69 monaco coupe in a friends yard... That poor monaco was involved in a crash.. it hurts to see it like that for that reason i like to repair it.
C-body coupe's are very unusual in switzerland so theres now way to find parts and bring it back to his old glory

That's why im here...
Here's a little list what the car needs:

-pass fender with all inserts
-front bumper
-?? pass door?? its repearable...
-pass quarter panel with roof pillar
-tail panel
-pass trunk gutter
-pass wheelwell
-pass trunk ext.
-Trunk lid
-rear bumper
-pass taillamp and bumper filler

I really hope i find help from the c-body forum

Thank you very much in advance
Regards Daniel

IMG_5518.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

good luck with the project.
Glad to read you want to fix it up again.

Due to the amount of parts needed it might be a solution to buy a complete parts car even though that might not be easy, too.

Best proffesional dealer would be Murray park at www.cbodies.com

I have seen a 69 Dodge at DVAP in 2014 www.dvap.com
3150.JPG
3151.JPG

A parts car would shure be nice but with all the import charges the parts car cost me fast 5-7000$ And just for parts its quiet high...

It will be perfect when someone got a allready stripped or cuttet polara or monaco for parts

I feel for you. I broke an axle and the right side quarter of my 69 Monaco looked a lot like that. Needed everything from the c-pillar down, trunk extension, wheel well, package tray braces. I couldn't muster the $ to fix the car at the time.

Best of luck!

Some salvage yards got 4-doors for parts but still no luck to spot a coupe

A sedan is shure a good beginning but the quarter panel must come from a coupe...

Anybody knows the production numbers of the 69 monaco / polara coupes?

Regards

That's a bad hit on the RR quarter, front looks to be easy fix but check the sub frame they are very fragile.

I thought the Greenies would burn you at the stake for driving a car like that in Switzerland.

Not so bad here lol...

We got politicians who are classic car collectors so we are very nice protectet...

Classics pay less tax than new cars and assurance is not really high:thumbsup:

And thank you for the advise and i took a few minutes check the frames and they were very good rust free and straight even the rear crossmember is perfect

did you check DVAP?
The Polara I posted pics of is on their yard.
So it works on the Monaco

Carsten

e-mail them and include the pics I posted in case they have listed it as the wrong year in their inventory, too

Carsten

Thank you i did that i send them your pics and pics of the damaged monaco so they now what parts i need:thumbsup:

At the moment no engine and trans they pulled it after the accident was a 500cui in it non#
But i got both in stock correct 69 440 and a 727

Thank you for the ad I looks like dvap can help me out with parts...
I'm so happy it will take some time but i update my thread so fast as possible
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back