1969 Plymouth Town & Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then unfortunately we all also know its worth more in parts. The seller is obviously more passionate about the green than saving the Whales.

Maybe......but then again after he sells the "original 1969 Charger 440 engine and transmission" out of this wagon who is he going to sell the parts to? I don't recall any demand on this forum for wagon parts. Might be able to sell some parts on the internet or super shows but that requires work.

My 72 Chrysler in 1985 didn't.... ***** wouldn't start.... Parts parts parts... Sold that 440 back then for 400..

Well, if it was on the left coast I'd be talking with the owner about the car, including drivetrain, trying to make a deal happen.

The real problem is running driving road ready 440 wagons sell for around 2,500-3,000. This car is a barn find parts car that was purchased for the running gear. There keeping the drive-train. He will only sell it for 4 times as much as he payed for the whole car price. When was the last time it was driven? Are engine, and trans sound? How are the brakes? How are the tires? How is the suspension?............. Ect Oh........ The 440 runs..........

That car is over on the staionwagonforums.com site, too. They've called $2,800 for this car "ridiculous" and have stated $800 - 1,200 as the price range for this.

$2,800 ain't gonna happen, no matter where this is posted.

So the car will die a certain death because the wrong person found it first...

Probably. It's a $1,200 car. Either a derby guy is going to smash it, or it goes unsold at the current price.

That car is over on the staionwagonforums.com site, too. They've called $2,800 for this car "ridiculous" and have stated $800 - 1,200 as the price range for this.

$2,800 ain't gonna happen, no matter where this is posted.

You'll be lucky to get $1000 for the complete car WITH the original drivetrain.

Who are you kidding........we are the C-Body experts and know what these cars are worth!

Wow!!!!

All I can figure is he is some old retired guy with absolutely nothing to do except look up C-body "For Sale" ads and post them. If you post an ad there these days, it rapidly rolls down the list into obscurity as superB posts all that crap. I really don't bother with the ads there anymore.

Probably. It's a $1,200 car. Either a derby guy is going to smash it, or it goes unsold at the current price.

I am scared the wagon will die.
Drivetrain is worth a grand, the junk bidy might get 400 from a scrap yard meaning 1.400$ in total.

I am scared the wagon will die.
Drivetrain is worth a grand, the junk bidy might get 400 from a scrap yard meaning 1.400$ in total.

Of course Carsten and that's the problem, she should be saved. At 800 to 1200 its a derby/ parts car. At 2800 its over priced.

Much less its a goner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back