1970 300 Covertible for Sale - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was posted about a month ago. Incredibly idiotic photos for an asking price of 11 grand...

IMO, nothing wrong with green BTW.

Yes, it was posted about a month ago. Incredibly idiotic photos for an asking price of 11 grand...

Nothing wrong with green unless it's the wrong green like on this car. I haven't seen it since it's three hours from me but I do know it's been for sale on the side of the highway headed in to Show Low for years. I imagine the price has something to do with that.

Well. . . Its true there is nothing wrong with green per se, but there was so much of it back when these cars were built. Case in point: Steve McQueen's Bullit Mustang looks great.

If that car had a saddle tan interior, I would feel totally different. . .

Its just so nice when a 69 - 71 300 shows up in a color other than green. I really like blue. . .

Last edited:
Yup, I remember this one coming thru here a few weeks ago also. Another one with unrealistic expectations....but then rarely do they every not.

With that crappy interior and cheap fabric on the seats and door panels, plus the puffy Just Dashes type covered dash, it isn't worth even half of what he is asking - the interior probably reflects on the quality of the rest of the car.

Wrong green means it needs a repaint. At least with an AZ car you're likely getting a solid body. Asking way too much for a project car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back