Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD

2003_0922_174318AA.JPG

1999_1101_232800AB.JPG

Q VON.JPG

Last edited:
will trade for a running driving car

I have bought five cars this year, I should have waited, arrrrrgh. Do I sell my GT to buy a GT?

I have bought five cars this year, I should have waited, arrrrrgh. Do I sell my GT to buy a GT?

Tough call. Numbers matching '71 SFGT in decent running condition, or basket case V code '70 with original transmission and tons of provenience, virtually a one of a kind? Let's see, 1) you hate green; 2) you have always wanted a '70 SFGT; 3) be the only one on your block with a V code SFGT; and 4) Dan takes trades.

Grind away.
:poke:

but is there a 70 6bbl engine available ?! having an almost one of a kind v code car is nice ..
but it´s a collectors and numbernerd thing, so what is it worth without a fitting engine

but is there a 70 6bbl engine available ?! having an almost one of a kind v code car is nice ..
but it´s a collectors and numbernerd thing, so what is it worth without a fitting engine
All you need is a date code correct block, no? Everything I've read (not a lot, of course) is of conflicting opinions, but the consensus seems to be there is no difference between a 440-6 block and your average every-day 350-375hp block.

All you need is a date code correct block, no? Everything I've read (not a lot, of course) is of conflicting opinions, but the consensus seems to be there is no difference between a 440-6 block and your average every-day 350375hp block.
Simply the "HP" stamp in the pad.

A date coded block is the next best thing for a 70, but not numbers correct.
In 1970 the engine would have the VIN on it.

Alan

That's what I meant. A data correct vcode block, they're not falling from the trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back