For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst AGAIN E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller

I think these two are numbers 745 & 746 of the original 485 Rare Chrysler 300 Hurst's that were ever built. I believe that in the past few years that we have seen every one and more of these limited production 1970 300's that were ever made. :gah::snow plow:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Ot...d=100033&prg=10942&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=281463995205

$_4.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-19...d=100033&prg=10942&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=301349746799

$_12.JPG

the first is really nice.
sale price is 24k$
front seats do not seem to be original.

second one : wahoo.. i found way worst than mine.. but console car. nice.

front seats on the first one are not original. They do not have the correct pattern.
All 1970 Hursts got the 1970 Imperial leather bucket seats.

On the second one I wonder how the frame rails look a like if it needs all floors. Looks like it has been sitting in the mud for a long time so there might be issues. Uncommon Console and steering wheel

On the second one I wonder how the frame rails look a like if it needs all floors. Looks like it has been sitting in the mud for a long time so there might be issues. Uncommon Console and steering wheel

on the second I a msure that the rails are completely dead. You can see on a pic that we can see througth it.
I have the same problem, but less important.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Who is this guy kidding, where the hell are the original seats? Back seats are wrong also.

Who is this guy kidding, where the hell are the original seats? Back seats are wrong also.
Interior is complete garbage! LOL Those buckets look like they're from a mid 70s Ford Granada. The arm rest isn't even the same color, the cloth bench under the torn leather seat back is a nice touch too!
He's probably wondering why no one is bidding.

That first is nice!

The 2nd one has a lot of rust issues.

that is about what I paid for my hurst parts car but mine had a nice 69 hp engine out of a charger rt in it. Mine is a BUCKET damaged front passenger fender from sideswiping a concrete median (supposedly a drunken run from the police caused that). It is a rotted mess now but had a good Hood and trunk deck if anyone here needs one. Bad part is they would be pick up only as they are too darn big to box up and ship.

The first one also needs a repaint in the correct Sauterne Gold. If you look at the road wheels, that's the correct colour. I can't believe how many times I've seen 300 Hursts have big $$$ restorations done in the wrong colour.

Doesn't anyone do the research? Such a fail.

On the first one, the seats are from a 1969 Chrysler 300 it appears, without the emblems in them. If a guy doesn't bother to even get the right seats (not that hard to find), then what is the rest of the restoration really like? And white walls, as much as I love them, just look wrong to me on a Hurst.

I had one of those cars around 76-77. I beat the piss out of it, and blew up the 440. It also had a major electrical short and fried the whole dash harness. I wired it to start on a toggle-switch, and half-assed the rest. It was fun, but kinda feminine.

I had one of those cars around 76-77. I beat the piss out of it, and blew up the 440. It also had a major electrical short and fried the whole dash harness. I wired it to start on a toggle-switch, and half-assed the rest. It was fun, but kinda feminine.

Not so bright are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back