For Sale 1970 Chrysler Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetic

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm really liking this car, but once I went through the seller's feedback he gets a bad review almost anytime he sells something. Appears to be a crease in the driver's door. It's hard to see in most of the pictures. http://www.ebay.com/itm/131672418209?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600.jpg

UNRESTORED Classic
1970 Chrysler Newport
2-dr Hardtop

• 1 family owned car
  • NO RUST
  • Unrestored (some scratches & dings)
  • Excellent interior
  • Radio delete dash
  • Factory spare tire
  • 383 Magnum engine
  • Power Steering
  • New tires
  • Cold AC
  • Runs and drives fantastic
  • Everything works as it should
Great unrestored classic. Ready to drive anywhere.
Call with any questions... 515-250-7013
Will consider trades for hot rods, rat rods, muscle cars, Dodge Mopar, superbee, coronet, duster, chevelles, challengers, etc...

I can deliver for extra fee after paid in full. Call me for details.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Help a newb. Sarcastic or sincere? Ha!
Look at that undercarriage. Thats the stuff you can only dream about when searching for a car. Even has the factory finish on all the components.
I'd be willing to do all the mechanical repairs necessary if I could start off with a body like that.

If it doesn't sell on epay Wednesday, I'd ask for some closeup pics of the grille. If it has very little road rash on it....... then it's probably worth the drive to go see it!
Don't worry about the seller's bad reviews, because now you know what type of seller you are dealing with.

It's harder with Clarkson in a Santa hat's dry, British humor.

If I ever met the guy, and he speaks with the accent... I'll probably fall over...I just keep hearing Ron White telling me "you can't fix stupid" when I read his posts.

I notice his reply to every negative in feedback is that the buyer didn't pay. Well considering most classic car sellers are scummy, and some buyers also, there is probably enough blame to go around.

shame about the dents on the quarters and door. i bet it would be almost impossible to match the paint.

It's a nice car, indeed, but I see a glowing error: "383 Magnum." Nope. I'll bet it's your typical 383 2bbl car, after all, that's the air cleaner it has. Notice he does not show or give the VIN or fender tag. AC, bench seat, let me know what it sells for. If he gets anywhere near 12 I'm going to sell mine for 14!!

Just looked at the Dealer's ad: roll-up windows, no radio. Sorry, while this car is nice it's nothing "special."

It's a nice car, indeed, but I see a glowing error: "383 Magnum." Nope. I'll bet it's your typical 383 2bbl car, after all, that's the air cleaner it has. Notice he does not show or give the VIN or fender tag. AC, bench seat, let me know what it sells for. If he gets anywhere near 12 I'm going to sell mine for 14!!
Also single exhaust.

I think I know why. Just looked at the original eBay ad; price was changed to "Best Offer" and there is a "SOLD" notice on it. Well good for him, but I would like to know for how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back