1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

T.........i...........C............k................................
T.........o...........C...........k..................................................................................................................
waitingclock.jpg

tick.......

T.........i...........C............k................................
T.........o...........C...........k..................................................................................................................
waitingclock.jpg

tick.......

I just talked with Gary. Ticktockticktocticktockticktockticktocticktock. He sound excited too.

Hell..thinkin about headin for border and waitin.....not like lm doing anything else right now short of wondering if this beast is realy mine
....lotta long years went into this...gona be nice to just enjoy it instead of chasein parts for a change...has been a tough haul through these ecconomic times ...perserverence & work work work helped....time to rest and enjoy the fruits of drivein the body for the last few years
Lm just a workin stiff...
20160918_165641.jpg

Last edited:
biggest sigh of relief in years...just gotta call from paul...their in Fernie BC and drivein on to Calgary and Roberts..no more borders or customs...hot dam...chair dancing like no ones watchin..WOOT

biggest sigh of relief in years...just gotta call from paul...their in Fernie BC and drivein on to Calgary and Roberts..no more borders or customs...hot dam...chair dancing like no ones watchin..WOOT

The Eagle has landed back on home soil! Can't tell ya how happy we all are for ya buddy!

So how much did you spend in total??
Never mind, don't answer that.:rolleyes:

Back