SOLD 1973 Chrysler Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE this photo the most...This is the best presentation of a car for sale that I have seen for awhile with many photos and good info and history by it's seller. Thanks. Gorgeous Imperial.
green73.jpg

Gotta have the white top eh Bob?

I also have my eyes on a rust free 69 New Yorker with very low mileage.

Yes is way different

Can you elaborate Tobias?

I have never heard of a 73 Imperial with one of those systems that actually worked.
I can't imagine that there are any replacement parts for that system should it need them. Good to hear that one of those cars with miles at the higher end of the spectrum still have that system functioning. Nice!

I'm not that familiar with Fusie gadgets. What is this and what does it do?

e8f5797f-b9c7-4709-968f-cfea3135df6c-jpeg.jpg

I'm not that familiar with Fusie gadgets. What is this and what does it do?

View attachment 161180
That is the light sentinel photocell, you rotate the knob to vary the light that the photocell receives and thereby trip the switch for the headlights...it's a Formal gadget too...available on Formal Imperials.

That is the light sentinel photocell, you rotate the knob to vary the light that the photocell receives and thereby trip the switch for the headlights...it's a Formal gadget too...available on Formal Imperials.
and my one still works

I have never heard of a 73 Imperial with one of those systems that actually worked.
I can't imagine that there are any replacement parts for that system should it need them. Good to hear that one of those cars with miles at the higher end of the spectrum still have that system functioning. Nice!
I don’t know if I would call it high mileage with 80tmls in 9 years the car was on the road in his life , I drive usually 25-30tmls annually.
When the ABS system kicks in is a puffy noise because is vacuum operated I had too try it in a gravel backalley

My 2017 300C Platinum has the auto dim headlights too. That function is automated if you turn it on.

26169906_2018101895138025_1770126701333142975_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back