SOLD 1973 Chrysler Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if I would call it high mileage with 80tmls in 9 years the car was on the road in his life , I drive usually 25-30tmls annually.
When the ABS system kicks in is a puffy noise because is vacuum operated I had too try it in a gravel backalley

Interesting the sounds it makes. You should make a video in all your spare time. :D

Those must be "highway" miles then. I am used to seeing so many garage queens with crazy low miles lately, that was all. Great that everything works on your Imperial. That really makes it worth more compared to most Imperials that usually have lots of issues to fix!

My 2017 300C Platinum has the auto dim headlights too. That function is automated if you turn it on.
Not auto dimming, this is the Sentinal system. It turns the headlights on automatically when it gets dark like going through a tunnel or nightfall and then it also leaves the headlights on for a minute after you turn the car off at night or if you’re still in the tunnel but I wouldn’t suggest that...:lol:
Slabbies have this option too but the one in my Imp is not working.

Not auto dimming, this is the Sentinal system. It turns the headlights on automatically when it gets dark like going through a tunnel or nightfall and then it also leaves the headlights on for a minute after you turn the car off at night or if you’re still in the tunnel but I wouldn’t suggest that...:lol:
Slabbies have this option too but the one in my Imp is not working.

The 300 has that too....

My '59 Imperial has the auto dimming high beams as well as auto dimming rear view mirror options. You can see the "eye" by the sunglasses. I believe this was the first year for these options. The rear view mirror has the script "Mirror-Matic" on its face.

100_0424 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back