1973 Chrysler Imperial

I paid half for what you think its worth
So there it is. Now you're playing games. You have determined the value already in your mind. Why are you asking us?
This is like
"How much you want for it?"
........"Make me an offer!"
"$1,000"
........"You're crazy, it's worth 5x as much!"
"Then WhyTF did you say make me an offer?"

You're fishing....

< Sent from my tablet >

I love it! Sure would look bad *** with a good black paint job.

No Iam not I had someone tell me on this forum that he thought it was worth between 8 and 10,000 before I made a comment I value and respect the opinions of the people that are on this forum. All I did is respond and told him I paid half for what he thought was worth

No not at the momentI love this car It rides like a dream and the they very hard to come by in this good of shape. I just wanted to see if I did ok on my investment. I don't go by what nada classics or any other sight. The car is all original with 36,000 mi I don't I will find one like it.If I ever do consider selling it I will post it here because I know I'am dealing with someone serious not just a tire kicker

I'll say $4k is about what it's worth. Not bad. You didnt overpay one dollar.

< Sent from my tablet >

Then it was right on the mark. I have to laugh there is guy in Italy thats selling 1970 coupe beautiful car he want 30,000 for it that I think that is a little outrageous

5K easy all day on that car.

I still think it's worth more than that. 8K easy for somebody who wants a pristine original interior.

I still think it's worth more than that. 8K easy for somebody who wants a pristine original interior.

This is a $8k 1973 Imp......with 4 doors

$(KGrHqJ,!ngF!T-ge5F,BQLpJLctGw~~60_12[1].jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!ngF!T-ge5F,BQLpJLctGw~~60_12[1].jpg

I agree & so is Scott's car. He should paint it mist green since it's already green anyway.

That F8 Forest Green was a popular color in 1973 for Imperials. It doesn't look bad in bright sunlight. That F8 color looked a lot better on an Imp then it did on an E body for that year. F1 Mist Green or Pale Green for Dodge looked very nice with a fresh coat of wax. My Challenger sure looked great in that color.

Do read through everything and it is the 2nd time I have to say it someone in this forum said he thought it was worth between 8 and 10 thousand I guess you skipped that part. I responded by saying I paid half that So whats your point? I wondering if you know how to read?

As much as I would love to paint my car black I would take away the originality of the car. This car is beautiful in black

Back