For Sale 1973 Dodge Polara Custom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have some punctuation in that paragraph Scott, did you read that back to yourself???

I would think 440 would be rare i you got 12,500 would go 8,500 360 is common even though there not many left. i love 73s 400 and 440 motors underated but they move. Had 73 Imperial and 73 Newport and the Newport was a freak I don't know if it was HD trans and rear end was 325 or better but it was fast from a dead start and even faster going from 60 to 120. I owned a 72 400 and 69 Hp 383 and it was faster then either car and my father had it new
I couldn't, no, I chose not to read that along with any posts that just go on like a rant.
Can someone with patience summarize what he said?

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I'am mixed on this car they are hard to come by its in really nice shape and it has the 360. I would prefer a 400 or 440 it would really be rare w 440 I live in Jersey i should go check it out

Yes, you should.....Its here when you're ready .... It is originally a Missouri car. I accidentally included an old photo in the ad with a Missouri tag from when it was delivered...

Is your dad a collector or he bought to have fun. I love the car there hard to find as most hit junk yards. If it had the 400 I would consider it. I don't know why they didn't either put the 400 or 440 in it like the new ports

Is your dad a collector or he bought to have fun. I love the car there hard to find as most hit junk yards. If it had the 400 I would consider it. I don't know why they didn't either put the 400 or 440 in it like the new ports

Dad bought it to be a turn key driver, with no issues except cleaning it is perfect for him.

They did put 400s and 440s in them like the Newports

I have enough parts and work to keep me busy working on both Formal's for at least the next year and I'm always looking at other cars.

I'm still not going to sell anything I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back