SOLD 1990 Dakota Sport Convertible 2wd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nest little truck there. Good luck.

Is that a V6 then?

Thank you. Yes, that is the LA 3.9 V6 with the good ole Throttle Body Injection. Runs pretty good but, I don't want to put anymore money into it which would involve swapping in a mild late model 318 or a 5.2 Magnum from another Dakota and converting it to a carburetor with an Air Gap and Headers. You don't know how tempting it is considering the 8.25 rear and 3.90 gears out back. Plus the V6 only has 99k miles on it anyways.

I don't know but, I know what you meant anyways so it's all good.

I know too. I was just waiting for the "grammar" police to make a visit lol.

Thankfully we haven't had to many of those here .. so far

we'll not for simple spelling auto correct errors anyway .. unless it works out to be something funny

Just put a down payment on a car. I am open to offers on this truck. It's already priced low and I would like to have it gone by the first of the year to make room.

Last edited:
Last time. Deal fell through. Open to trade offers of equal value or less value plus cash. I value the truck slightly higher than the listed price. I already listed what I would take for a trade earlier in the post. I would keep this truck but, I am allowed one "fun" vehicle and I have lost interest in the truck.

*Update* Still available and plan getting a new spare tire for the truck next week since I still have the factory Invicta GL that was installed as a spare from the factory so figure I would replace it and the factory steel wheel with a factory alloy I have.

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I have a potential buyer. Deal is pending on the truck since I just have a deposit so far. As for NYBS I won't be able to do it since I've had some things come up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back