2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

Cleaning out the garage.
Came across stuff i think i'll bring to Carlisle. Anyone here with a vendor space is welcome to them.
I have:
- A like new driver side headlamp from my 99 Grand Cherokee Ltd.
- Driver side quarter glass for 65/66 Monaco, Sport Fury, 300 2drs hdtp. Factory tinted.
- Wiper motor off my 69 Satellite. Should work. After installing new motor i found it was the rocker switch that was bad.

Hey fella's....

I've been in the hospital for the last week. I've had what I thought was an upper respiratory cold and thought I could just tough it out. Well, it got a lot worse rapidly and I couldn't breathe and didn't sleep for 2 days. I went to see my primary doctor at Johns Hopkins Clinic at Water's Edge and they did an EKG and my heart was racing out of control and they determined I had AFIB, a kidney problem, and bronchitis. He wanted to have me taken by ambulance to Upper Chesapeake Hospital but I declined the ride and drove myself to the hospital. Probably not one of wisest choices. I had numerous tests, and a billion IV's, and intravenous drug treatments to get all this under control. My arms are purple. After a week of this I'm sort of under control. My heart still bounces up in the 130 range and the danger from AFIB is blood clots and strokes so now I have to take blood thinners for the rest of my life. I'm feeling better, still a little light headed. I have to pass a cardiology and kidney evaluation before I can go back to work.

The one thing that really stood out with my stay in the hospital....and this is very important!!!

From the second that I entered the emergency room door....I had no less than 40 medical people hustling to take care of me. One guy and 39 women. All of the women except for 2 were under 30 years old. It didn't hit me until 2-3 days later that these professional millennial women really had it together. Professionalism, patient care, putting up with this hard headed old guy with a hat, etc. I have had an awakening that the millennials that I encountered will be able to step up and take care of my generation!

My primary nurse during my hospital stay was Tina.....about 26 years old. So she has seen me in a hospital smock and asked me about 10 times about my military souvenir scars. I gave her hug when I got discharged from the hospital.

I am recovering and should be back to work Monday.

As far as Carlisle goes....

I had to cancel my hotel reservations. I'm still going to try to get to Carlisle Saturday morning with the 300C. I'll come in Gate 3 and get a show field sticker and find somewhere near the C-Body line to park for a couple of hours if possible.

This might be the single biggest post I have ever written.

You can call me Jeff Jr. now....

My body and paint guy asked me if there was anything he could do for me. I said yeah.....paint the front half of NYB. LOL.

Glad you your still vertical and doing better Bob. Health is very important, which goes without saying. Hope to see ya soon.

Next time please go to see your doctor sooner would you Bob! We love you Man!

Hey fella's....

I've been in the hospital for the last week. I've had what I thought was an upper respiratory cold and thought I could just tough it out. Well, it got a lot worse rapidly and I couldn't breathe and didn't sleep for 2 days. I went to see my primary doctor at Johns Hopkins Clinic at Water's Edge and they did an EKG and my heart was racing out of control and they determined I had AFIB, a kidney problem, and bronchitis. He wanted to have me taken by ambulance to Upper Chesapeake Hospital but I declined the ride and drove myself to the hospital. Probably not one of wisest choices. I had numerous tests, and a billion IV's, and intravenous drug treatments to get all this under control. My arms are purple. After a week of this I'm sort of under control. My heart still bounces up in the 130 range and the danger from AFIB is blood clots and strokes so now I have to take blood thinners for the rest of my life. I'm feeling better, still a little light headed. I have to pass a cardiology and kidney evaluation before I can go back to work.

The one thing that really stood out with my stay in the hospital....and this is very important!!!

From the second that I entered the emergency room door....I had no less than 40 medical people hustling to take care of me. One guy and 39 women. All of the women except for 2 were under 30 years old. It didn't hit me until 2-3 days later that these professional millennial women really had it together. Professionalism, patient care, putting up with this hard headed old guy with a hat, etc. I have had an awakening that the millennials that I encountered will be able to step up and take care of my generation!

My primary nurse during my hospital stay was Tina.....about 26 years old. So she has seen me in a hospital smock and asked me about 10 times about my military souvenir scars. I gave her hug when I got discharged from the hospital.

I am recovering and should be back to work Monday.

As far as Carlisle goes....

I had to cancel my hotel reservations. I'm still going to try to get to Carlisle Saturday morning with the 300C. I'll come in Gate 3 and get a show field sticker and find somewhere near the C-Body line to park for a couple of hours if possible.

This might be the single biggest post I have ever written.

You can call me Jeff Jr. now....

My body and paint guy asked me if there was anything he could do for me. I said yeah.....paint the front half of NYB. LOL.

Crap Bob! Very sorry to hear about the AFIB and all. But very glad those millennials got you straightened out. Please take it easy and get better quick. We'll save a coupla St. Pauilie girls for ya. If we run out, I've got a few Strohs we can throw at you.

I have realized in the last week or two that the older you get the harder it is to recover from anything....even a simple cold.

Sounds like a scary ordeal Bob. Glad your doing better. If you get by P134 there will be a cold Corona longneck and a air conditioned camper to rest in.

Hope you are able make it to the show and take everyone up on their offers. I don't want to ruin your fun, just remember, when toasting with all the gang, alcohol can be a trigger for AFib, enjoy in moderation.

In my early yearz I pushed the limits of intelligence on that stuff. When I hit 30 and it started to take 'til the 2nd day before I felt like folkz again, at that point I decided the hurt wasn't worth the short term pleasure. That realization came about the year that Woodstock took place. Theirz ah learning curve to life my friendz and I rounded that corner 'bout 50 yearz ago thank you very much, Jer

I'll have a huge selection of 60's-70's magazine ads, road tests etc. All makes and some racing parts suppliers ads. Some factory literature including a complete set of 1970 confidential price guides, all series Mopar's. 68/69/70 service bulletins, advance product bulletins, 1962 Plymouth advance product kit. A 1965 Dodge dealer album, (data book). Vintage hot rod window stickers, lube charts, etc. $2.00 and up. Lots of misc C body and wagon stuff. EVERY THING is negotiable. Or just stop and say hey.....
I will trade for 61 Plymouth stuff.
Row P 134/135/136. Against the fence.

I've been chasing a big inventory of Mopar stuff, mostly E & C body. Most is nice used and a little NOS. Well, I scored this morning. At least a pickup load of parts. My truck is already 7/8's loaded but I brought a few items home with me for the trip to Carlisle.
Some pictures.......

DSC03909.JPG
DSC03912.JPG

DSC03913.JPG

DSC03915.JPG

Last edited:
This is a little unusual. A complete rear window defogger kit for 1969/70/71 Chrysler. May fit other years. Complete with harness and dash switch. Looks like it has never been installed
DSC03910.JPG

Back