2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

Just curious...

Since I was a little late in registering, and didn't get my stuff in the mail. Can I get my goodie bag, window sticker, whatever I need Thursday?

Might make it easier then dealing with everyone Friday morning.
I was so late last year I had to pick up at the gate... no problem with anything.

Zack. Pull in at GATE 3 "The main entrance" and pull into the lot that will be on your LEFT. One end of the white building will be for Late Registrations. Go in and show them your ID. and they will be able to fix you up. See yeah, Jer

Before they started mailing stickers out it was a nightmare.
The registration office opened at noon with only that small stone lot to check in park. It was brutal, hundreds of cars trying to get in at the same time.
They figured it out

I believe I can go in gate 3 and go to the white tent and get a sticker for the 300C on Saturday......right?

But why register the Chrysler for Saturday? You probably won't be there all day as in late. $10 on a lawn and about the same to walk in you can save yourself 35 bucks and have places to hang out regardless

The building you pay, the tent/ table you pick up sticker.
I believe you can change your sticker at the table if you have your sticker for car you did not bring in hand.

But why register the Chrysler for Saturday? You probably won't be there all day as in late. $10 on a lawn and about the same to walk in you can save yourself 35 bucks and have places to hang out regardless

I can't walk that far. I'm still recovering from my hospital stay.

I may not even be feeling well enough to go. I'll see how I'm feeling Friday night and decide whether or not I'm going to make it there this year.

Hope you're well enough to go for at least a little while. My beastie has been giving me fits the last couple days so we may well come with the new rig instead but I've still got a couple hours to get it straight.

Before they started mailing stickers out it was a nightmare.
The registration office opened at noon with only that small stone lot to check in park. It was brutal, hundreds of cars trying to get in at the same time.
They figured it out

That's what I was afraid of. 100's of cars, and guys trying to get in, and taking a couple hours. Figured I'd get it out of the way Thursday, that way not really cutting into the show.

Sounds like it will be alright though.

Back