14. Sabrina (Zac)
15. Sammie - 78Brougham
16. Aaron - live4theking
17. John - live4theking
18. Olivia - live4theking
19. Nick - '69FuryIIIConvertible
20. John -66monacovert
21. Mark - mdh157

7 is another Bob, from Indiana .... I affectionately call him Indy. Damn Bob has been going to Carlisle a long time. I forget his handle, 69sportFury perhaps.
10 is Carstens friend, maybe..... i dont recognize him

4... God damn it, I spoke with him several times this year and years past. Right now, Im going with John because it aint Dave

IMG_1492.JPG

Someone had a chance to walk the show field .... nice Nick. I'm sure Carsten has a couple thousand to share

I'm #20 , John -66monacovert . It was great putting faces to the names on this forum. I only chatted for a little while as I was on a parts quest,and I did make some great purchases.. a duel snorkel air cleaner for the Monaco, the one on there is the wrong year ,and I stole it for $50.00 and two mint taillights for my 63 fury wagon project for $20.00 they were dirty but when I got home I couldn't wait to clean them with the sos soap pad. The wagons in the background...Carlisle so much to see so little time.....

I'm sure we crossed paths in the swap field. I picked up a dual snorkel cleaner from bluefury361. Just about the time the "photo shoot" took place. Already installed on my Monaco. Was your Monaco one of the two '66s down the row from Polara71's set-up?

I gotta say this Carlisle trip was the best by far of all my previous trips there. Met a lot of old (and new) friends, and I also missed a bunch of people I really wanted to see and talk with. Maybe next year. . .

In addition to picking up a few obscure parts, I also had a great adventure with John (75LandYacht) Friday night when we followed a guy back to his house / shop to look over a '66 date coded 440 engine and a box full of road wheel center caps. Guy said it was only an hour a way, but after an hour and a half following him into a pretty remote area, we thought we began to hear banjo music. . . I told John that if I get murdered here on this mountain, please tell my wife I love her. . .

In the end, everything went well. I bought the engine, and John bought the box full of center caps.

And one more thing: Jer now owes me three St. Paulie Girls. . .

Back