2024 Mopars In The Park, Stillwater, MN May 31st-June 2 2024.

I booked my hotel and aired up my tires.
Then I decided to fix my wing window crank. When I restored, I fixed it and peened the cover back on, but was a little thin and popped off again. Time for a couple of rivets or thread and tap to make sure it doesn’t come off again. I expect to arrive Friday mid morning.
Will bring some beer to swap. Sorry I am not going to trade my Czech beer I just brought back, that’s for me.
1716727617412.png

IMG_8833.jpeg

I'll be down as well, unfortunately not in the Polara but at least I can come check out the cars and meet a few people.

I haven't posted anything, how about a noon meet up?
I'd be good with that or anything. next question is where? I haven't been to this since it was in Shakopee, and that was with Polara_500 so I was just a passenger

If I remember, your C body section is in a nice shady spot. Set up a Easy Up and get together at Noon on Saturday. Don't forget a group photo.

I'd be good with that or anything. next question is where? I haven't been to this since it was in Shakopee, and that was with Polara_500 so I was just a passenger
It's on the south side of the display area, it has moved to the east each year.

If I remember, your C body section is in a nice shady spot. Set up a Easy Up and get together at Noon on Saturday. Don't forget a group photo.
There's some shade by the treeline, and some trees scattered about, but most of its in the open like you A body guys.

All shined up to likely drive through the rain on Friday morning.
IMG_8848.jpeg

I was bummed I couldn't park the Cicada next to it a few years ago, for comparison sake of nice vs Scruffy.
:lol:
Well if you come for more than a couple hours, you probably could have. It gets kind of full when you arrive after lunch.
:p

Well if you come for more than a couple hours, you probably could have. It gets kind of full when you arrive after lunch.
:p
I was there at 9:30 that day, and it was already packed. @billyfury yelled at me, and I was able to grab a spot before they all disappeared! I'm leaving early this time, being on a day schedule helps.

A little light likely due to the drizzle. I think tomorrow will be pretty busy with 77 degrees and no rain.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I got a variety of beers today. A word of warning, they are mostly hoppy in nature, but there's a couple lighter ones. It was either that or rhubarb and sangria, I'm not a fan of either.

Looks like I'll be applying RainX before I head out, I love that stuff.

See everyone tomorrow!

Back