4 Speed Hump

67-Fury

Reaction score
Nothing i plan on doing but just out of sheer curiosity. Did they stop remaking the 4 Speed humps for Slabs?

Ugh. So what would be the next best solution? A Bbody hump? I'm not a butcher but I know anything is possible.

I would guess that a '66-'70 B body hump is going to be the closest if you can't find a used C body hump.

Jeff

The way real men used to do it was to take an air chisel to the floor and make the hole big enough for the Hurst Super Shifter. The trick was to not make the hole so big that you could lose an 8-Track tape through.

Because you're a miserable SOB, nothing more.
Yep, I wake up in the morning all refreshed, with a positive attitude, and within 3-4 miles of my driveway at 4 am I will have to deal with the first 4 wheeler of the day, all down hill from there as the unrelenting barrage of all the assholes keeps coming, day after day.
Worse yet if you believe in heaven, I have already seen the truck driver version, plenty of work, log book N/A, D.O.T. non existent, and the rest of you on lockdown resulting in clear and open roads.

Yep, I wake up in the morning all refreshed, with a positive attitude, and within 3-4 miles of my driveway at 4 am I will have to deal with the first 4 wheeler of the day, all down hill from there as the unrelenting barrage of all the assholes keeps coming, day after day.
Worse yet if you believe in heaven, I have already seen the truck driver version, plenty of work, log book N/A, D.O.T. non existent, and the rest of you on lockdown resulting in clear and open roads.

I don't believe you are ever happy one bit, certainly never " refreshed" . You may come close to happy when you open the can, that's it.

The way real men used to do it was to take an air chisel to the floor and make the hole big enough for the Hurst Super Shifter. The trick was to not make the hole so big that you could lose an 8-Track tape through.
:rofl:
So, so true. The perfect summary of the real 60's.

Grow your own.
Death wheel, grinder, welder, hammer and dolly. Done.
I barely even have chest hair, Big john. I don't know if I qualify as a real man yet.

Back