500 Cars. 6 Mopars. 1 C-body.

Thank you. I'm glad you specifically picked up on that.
When the judges came and told me I had to open my hood and trunk, I told them to shove it.
As far as being the only C-body, I was in heaven. While all the Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, etc. guys were sitting around in a circle jerk, I was the lone wolf off to the side for7 hours answering questions from everybody walking by.

You would have a blast at Carlisle! LOL!

Well dang. I'm over in Bonita Springs for a conference this week. Googled SW Florida car shows this weekend and nothing came up. I could have come up there and met you. My loss. Would have loved to see the Newport in person. :BangHead:

Well dang. I'm over in Bonita Springs for a conference this week. Googled SW Florida car shows this weekend and nothing came up. I could have come up there and met you. My loss. Would have loved to see the Newport in person. :BangHead:

It's only a 2 hour drive from Bonita. Did it in January.

It's only a 2 hour drive from Bonita. Did it in January.

Hung out around Naples. Beautiful area. Spent the day putting the top up and down on the rented mustang vert dodging thunderstorms. Didnt see you at beef & barley days this year Peter?

That is the average number of c body's here in ohio, out of 350-400 cars I have the only c body. It is a very exclusive club that I have here. I don't have to be worried about being voted out of the CEO position

Despite B bodys getting the most looks, C bodys get the most smiles. They look impressive and have the power under the hood to back it up.

I agree that cars were designed to look the way they're supposed to with the hood down. If you want to see the engine and I'm around to show it to you, I'm happy to otherwise the hood stays down.

Back