65 4 door all doors stuck, cant open

Thinking about trying one of those expandable air bags to put a little separation between door frame and post but worried those things can bend window frame. Anybody every use those?
Yes, I use those often when we get locked out or a customer gets locked out. We also have a tool kit like this one.
https://steckmfg.com/collections/big-easy-lockout-tools/products/classic-bigeasy-kit-with-easy-wedge-kit?variant=42956646514853

Big easy used with the airbag will unlock most doors, and if the interior door handle will open a locked door, it also works. You do have to be careful with the door frames though

Thanks everybody. the update is I can now use the correct key and turn the front door locks so good news is the door key works and the front doors are not locked. The bad news is the doors will still not open. Thinking about trying one of those expandable air bags to put a little separation between door frame and post but worried those things can bend window frame. Anybody ever use those? Plan on trying to pull the inside door handle if I can get enough room for the stiff wire or piece of steel strap.
Any update? I know it’s frustrating to not be able to get inside.

Back