65 4 door all doors stuck, cant open

Thinking about trying one of those expandable air bags to put a little separation between door frame and post but worried those things can bend window frame. Anybody every use those?
Yes, I use those often when we get locked out or a customer gets locked out. We also have a tool kit like this one.
https://steckmfg.com/collections/big-easy-lockout-tools/products/classic-bigeasy-kit-with-easy-wedge-kit?variant=42956646514853

Big easy used with the airbag will unlock most doors, and if the interior door handle will open a locked door, it also works. You do have to be careful with the door frames though

Thanks everybody. the update is I can now use the correct key and turn the front door locks so good news is the door key works and the front doors are not locked. The bad news is the doors will still not open. Thinking about trying one of those expandable air bags to put a little separation between door frame and post but worried those things can bend window frame. Anybody ever use those? Plan on trying to pull the inside door handle if I can get enough room for the stiff wire or piece of steel strap.
Any update? I know it’s frustrating to not be able to get inside.

What I've always done is stick a crowbar between the door gap right at the latch and pry while opening the handle/pushing the button. It scars up the paint and bends the body a little, but the cars I'm used to working on aren't show cars anyway. Once you get one door open you can take the door panels off all the doors from the inside to lube up the mechanisms and directly manipulate the latch with a small pry bar to get them freed up.

Get your hands on a good rust solvent like Kroil and, using the supplied tube, spray liberal amounts down between the glass and the sheet metal while aiming the spray tube in the direction of the latch (which is usually two or three inches below the door handle.

Give the mechanism a few hours to dissolve the rust then try the latch.

Another great rust-diisolver is a 50/50 mixture of Marvel mystery oil and acetone. While the potency won't last long as the acetone will quickly evaporate, the mixture works better than any commercial penetrating oil. The acetone is the wicking agent that helps the Marvel Mystery oil penetrate the rusted joint (or bolt threads).

If you can store the mixture in a sealed container, the potency will last longer.

Back