'66 Plymouth (Sport) Fury parts for sale

Sport Dad

Reaction score
I have the left rear taillight sections, the center console sections, most of the front grill and interior trim pieces for sale.
Make an offer for some or all.
Charlie

Mopar parts 2.jpg

Mopar parts 3.jpg

Mopar Parts 4.jpg

Mopar parts.jpg

How much for all of it? Shipped to Roanoke, TX 76262? (Really interested in console pieces and maybe tail light.)

How much for all of it? Shipped to Roanoke, TX 76262? (Really interested in console pieces and maybe tail light.)
I'm sorry. I just saw this email. I was never notified I was sent one???? If you're still interested, you can have all of it for $300.00 +s/h

I'm sorry. I just saw this email. I was never notified I was sent one???? If you're still interested, you can have all of it for $300.00 +s/h

Ok i want grill pieces and console pieces shoot me a price im in tucson az 85746 thanks ken the best thing to do is text me at 520 4098179 thanks ken i just bought a rear seat in conn this a great place to get what you need thanks take the grill apart so its a smaller pkg

Back