For Sale 69 Lcode 300 Vert Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Reaction score
Contact seller
Been a while since I have been on here and life has changed a lot in a short time for me. My priorities have changed and I have decided to sale my 69 300 vert. Overall I would consider it a rough project. It may be better suited for parts for someone. But here is what I have.

69 300 L code rolling body. Has clean Indiana title in my name. I have the fender tag as well.
Has 8 3/4 housing and axles ( I will be removing the 3:23 SG for my use). It has disc brakes on the front. I have the hood and all the other body parts are on car. There is no interior for the car except for the dash. It has a top frame but no top. All hydraulics are there and original. I also have the driveshaft for the car. The body is the best part about it. It has a little rust in the lower quarters behind the rear wheels, couple holes in the drivers side floor pans, some in the windshield frame (I have repaired some of this), and needs a trunk floor.

I have a 4 speed factory floor hump, pedals, z bar, Zbar frame bracket, clutch rod that goes thru the firewall. The pedals are currently hanging in the car. All this was from a 67 Cbody but from mock up it looks like it would work. The floor hump is contoured the same as the 69 floor.

I also have a mostly complete 69 Fury vert that I bought for interior and top parts. It is a rough rolling car with its 318 and auto trans still in the car. I have an open Indiana title for this car.

Also include is a set of Paisely door panels, complete dash, steering column, wiring harness from a 72 Fury I believe.

Both cars and the 4 speed pieces I will take $1500.00 for all. I will consider piecing it out as well but would like to get rid of all as a package.

20160613_121153.jpg

20160613_121206.jpg

20160613_121222.jpg

20160613_121232.jpg

20160613_121236.jpg

20160613_121246.jpg

20160613_121259.jpg

20160613_121310.jpg

20160613_121315.jpg

20160613_121547.jpg

if you decide to part the fury,i could use a few things. thanks.

I have decided to part these cars out since no one has any interest in them whole. Let me know what you need. There are two complete convertible frame, trim, hydraulic setups. The 300 has all its trim, lights, grill, etc. Let me know. They are most likely going to be stripped and sent to the crusher. Sad state for an HP 300 Vert.

Knowing where you are located might help those who might consider them if they were reasonably close. I don't know why so many people leave out their location? It usually just hurts the one posting.

Hey Brian, all the best with the change in circumstances, can happen anytime. Hope the cars go to a good home.

If you are ok with it, I am very interested in the complete 4-speed set up (4-speed factory floor hump, pedals, Z-bar, Z-bar frame bracket, clutch rod that goes thru the firewall etc.) Possible to let this go separately?

I will send a PM. Thanks mate.

Cheers, Aidan

He is from southern Indiana, and it is a shame to loose an HP vert to the scrap heap:

View attachment 112882
Hey that's where I'm from originally. I totally agree. call me crazy but if he has not already parted it out. I'd be tempted to help pay on the asking price if someone could find a way to trailer it to a safe destination. Just a thought.

PM sent........
I emailed him yesterday but he never answered back. anyone got his number? My parents still live in Evansville, but they really don't have any room (dang) anyway, if anyone want to reach me over the weekend on this topic, please call as I will be offline. thanks and hope we can save her...
Dale
252 414 2262

I knew this would happen as soon as I posted that I would part the cars. I sold them both today as a pair.

To anyone we know? Just wondering if it stayed within our community even if you don't want to disclose who. That car is just waaaaay toooooo nice to not save. I mean, just look at it!!!

20160613_121222-jpg.82600

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back