71 Sport Fury GT

Sorry, didn't get a picture of the fender tag. When I was looking at the VIN the seller told me it was a 360 car and a clone. It was a burnt orange color. It also did not have GT badge on trunk lid or rubber bumper cover around tail lights.

So it wasnt a clone at all if it didnt have all the GT stuff

AND Burnt Orange didnt exist in 71 GK6 did but that is noticeably different . Now you gotta go back

think l know which car it is.....mayby....
$T2eC16R,!zoE9s5ne3qiBR+mVNv42!~~60_12.jpg

Yes Can Critter, that is the interior of the car i looked at. Sorry no photos. I will take pictures of the next one. You know this car? What do you think of it?

Can Critter, I read through the entire restoration of your car and what an awesome story with an excellent outcome. I am trying to get to know more about these cool cars. That is why I ask questions. I thought that was what these forums were for. I will continue to research these fine cars elsewhere . Thanks everyone

I have seen the car on pics before somewhere on the drydock many years ago. Probably 2012.

The guy who built it had a truck company.
He owned a eb7 blue SFGT once, too with white interieur and bench seat. He had that 71 SFGT clone as well as some other Fuselage cars.

It was painted a darker orange with metallic in it but not like EK2, EV2, FK5 or GK6. It was somewhere between EV2 and FK5 in my guessed opinion. White v-roof installed. Had the correct Sports roof.

Carsten

Can Critter, I read through the entire restoration of your car and what an awesome story with an excellent outcome. I am trying to get to know more about these cool cars. That is why I ask questions. I thought that was what these forums were for. I will continue to research these fine cars elsewhere . Thanks everyone

That's too bad, there aren't many "elswhere's" you can get reliable C body information. The most important part of research is disscussion with the people that know what you are looking for. I'm sorry if you are offended, but when you ask a question about something without giving any details as to exactly what that "something" is, don't expect anything useful in return. Good luck with your search.

That's too bad, there aren't many "elswhere's" you can get reliable C body information. The most important part of research is disscussion with the people that know what you are looking for. I'm sorry if you are offended, but when you ask a question about something without giving any details as to exactly what that "something" is, don't expect anything useful in return. Good luck with your search.

Or a picture of the car in question.....

When I initially asked what the value range for a number 3 condition Fury GT, I had not even seen it yet. I wanted to be able to potentially make an offer that day. I Thought that there would be someone in this forum that knew enough about them to give me a reasonable range. Turns out car wasn't what I was led to believe. I regret not getting any pictures.

I speak for myself but suspect that many other members of this board are also here to learn. If you ask for help the quid pro quo is that you are being open, above board and sharing info. Of course it is understood that you don't want to risk a good lead but at least give us the info to help you.

It was not about risking a good lead, I had not even seen the car. Didn't know what it should be worth. I know that is a tough question to ask but thought someone would have an idea. I was no longer interested in the car when I found out what it was. If anyone is interested in this car, I will contact the seller and ask his permission to give out his info. He has not yet advertised the car.

If you haven't noticed....

The best and most knowleagdble C-body guys on the planet are on FCBO. They may ask for info, data, and or pictures to solve or answer your question. So you have to be somewhat reasonable with answering their request to get an honest and accurate answer to your question.

I get that. I hadn't seen it, I had no info, data or pics, just number 3 condition. After I looked at it, it didn't matter to me anymore what it was worth.

Back