For Sale 73 imperial Wisconsin

Owen11x

Reaction score
I got a RUSTY 73 imperial. Le baron (10/72). It's currently at my dad's he's pulling 440 for himself and the sure grip rest of car will be coming back to my place for you guys to get parts. Seats are SHOT, rear window plug has one crack but overall in use able shape, hide aways seem good grill itself is broken but when I get home I'll post much more items if there's any interest in parts

IMG_20240829_155814_094.jpg

IMG_20240829_155823_723.jpg

Last edited:
My little 72-74 decode book doesn't even list H54.
However my 69-71 book does list the H54.
Was this something that was mostly discoutinued after 71? Or just a mistaken omission from the decode book?

Looks like B64 is only for Imperials. I've not seen that one before.

@Owen11x When the car is to the point of no return I would be interested in the tags and Broadcast sheet.
Maybe a few other parts but won't know about those parts for a weekend or two. Will check back in.

I would like to see what the actual parts are for the B64 option.
Also, is there any difference in the dash for the dual air/temp? Just an extra switch and location on the adjuster?
I'm assuming the H54 is basically the same as H53 but with a few extra parts?

My little 72-74 decode book doesn't even list H54.
However my 69-71 book does list the H54.
Was this something that was mostly discoutinued after 71? Or just a mistaken omission from the decode book?

Looks like B64 is only for Imperials. I've not seen that one before.

@Owen11x When the car is to the point of no return I would be interested in the tags and Broadcast sheet.
Maybe a few other parts but won't know about those parts for a weekend or two. Will check back in.
It was a valid option for 73 imperials and wagons

H54.jpg

When dads done with pulling engine and rear. I'll post pics of everything. Car will be getting derbied so everything is up for grabs

I got a RUSTY 73 imperial. Le baron (10/72). It's currently at my dad's he's pulling 440 for himself and the sure grip rest of car will be coming back to my place for you guys to get parts. Seats are SHOT, rear window plug has one crack but overall in use able shape, hide aways seem good grill itself is broken but when I get home I'll post much more items if there's any interest in parts

View attachment 679380

View attachment 679381
hows the windsheild?

The dash is actually surprisingly nice and I did not notice any cracks in the dash pad. Everything is for sale. I would sell the car without sub frame but front brakes can be sold since they aren't used in the sport

Also to add, it appears all the dual air components are present that I am aware of under the hood and in trunk. Brakes are a complete system. Whole car seems to be complete would be a good parts car for someone. Restoring one honestly. I would trade this complete body without stub frame for a 67 or 68 Chrysler or dodge body (stripped) or a 67/68 imperial

Last edited:
Back